Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

without a shadow of a doubt....this will be the largest NT compatible post ever in history...

Soo Baby, wanna slob on this knob...err..umm..

wait....this isn't "www.FreakyLesbiansThatWannaGetItOn.com"!!!!!

I've been avaoiding posting to this, but that last post was just wrong...

And, I enjoyed it immensely [sp]!

-bZj

yea man, Freaky Lesbians, gotta love them, or Female Nymphomaniacs that love pain, they're good too.

This is all too frightening to me.

I mean, it's bad enough to have to hear my roommate using Scour to download double fisting anal horse [censored]...but to see it on an NT site?

Something about that just doesn't seem right.

Let's go back to the JDULMAGE trashing!

:P

MSDOS then WIn2k for dos compatability? Come on!! that was classic!

:P

(minimal offense to jd)

Yep, I remember that thread. Wasn't he "the best student of his student" And made thousands of dollars doing stuff (cant remember his exact words, sorry). Dumbest thing I think I have ever read on NT compatible.

bringing back the past eh?

insults are the first defense of an idiot and the last defense of someone that knows they have lost

jdulmage:

I just saw over your site. Nice games..just tried The Last Quest 2 smile. Only there are too much midi (13.09MB in 660 midi files confused ).

Btw Crosswind doesn't allow direct links to files. I download your games through http://www.crosswinds.net/~jdulmage

Christian

[This message has been edited by CM (edited 04 September 2000).]

if there are that many midis, maybe I should go through whichever ones I don't use and remove them for now...

btw, I know that Crosswinds doesn't allow linking, I explained it on the front page of the site.

Thanks for trying them out smile

the 13.90 MB of midi as been reduced to 1.71 MB..

but i'm not releasing another build until September 12th or so..

i'm not going to let that happen. He is basically talking to himself here and nobody cares about the first 4 pages anymore, nor does anybody care about what I said appox. 7 months ago

You're right jdul.

Nobody cares about the topic which started this thread.

I myself dunno care about what I'm posting here.

The important thing is LET'S KEEP IT ALIVE!

I'm happy. I have done my duty.

I'll have a beer right now smile well smilesmilesmile

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Dots rule the world...

.......................................................................................................................................Dots rule this post

.......................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Dots rule the world...

.......................................................................................................................................Dots rule this post

.......................................................................................................................................