Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

confetti flies

horns blow

"I'm going to Disney World!"

I don't see what everyone is making such a big deal here. Lets make more interesting threads in the other section. I posted something here and only got 5 responces, but I posted the same thing on board.3dfiles.com and got over 50 responces in a couple hours. geez :P

also i just read what this whole thing was actualy about, and that guy is totaly wrong. there are tons of errors in every operating system and it is usualy caused by an end user or companies not delivering drivers on time.

if he had 2000 and went back to 98 he just downgraded 2 years! and totaly has more problems than he had in 2000.

I'm new to NTCompatible, but i love this site! I may be sad, but this is one of the most funniest things i've seen in ages...

laugh

Incredible, CM!!!!

A 101-page topic!

Hey all guys : we have to find a topic able to beat this one.

Jdul, any idea ???

Holy s**t!

Hay everyones intitled to their opinion, but I can't imagen anyone wanting to go back to win 95 or 98, give me a break in my book NT RULES ALL THE WAY.

Re-h***y s**t!!!

I opened the 8th one!

Bells and anthems please...

Can't believe it ...

Gonna have a beer right now!

JMD, you are right, that's why Windows Millennium is MS's last 9x OS. All of the rest will be NT. Whistler for example will be NT with 9x support built into it, so you can have stable OS and great gaming support.

btw, JMD are my initials smile

Come on guys.

Let´s make this topic 1000 pages :P

my attempt to make this a long running post is still going....let's hope this is still happening a few months from now

Quote:
Originally posted by jdulmage:
my attempt to make this a long running post is still going....let's hope this is still happening a few months from now

in order for it to keep going, you have to say something stupid and we have to make fun of you.

I'm new here and haven't posted much, but I was cracking up reading this thread, so I'll add to it by comma splicing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. Well I hope that's, the , worst, post that, I ever, do,,,.

Post more jdulmage!

------------------

Signature - The nature of signs, and a very bizzare nature that it is.

jesus christ, this post is still going?? I thought it was deleted smile

but anyways, I heard that there is going to be another 9x OS called Windows Tiger, it'll either be an Os or a Service Pack to Windows Millennium. so watch for that in the future. I was also told that Whistler will become BlackComb pretty soon. Whistler is just the codename for BlackComb itself

how long will it take to goto 10 pages...man let's keep going...

Windows Whistler is looking good

jdulmage: I don't know about the Tiger OS thing, but Whistler is not going to turn into Blackcomb.

They are seperate products. Whistler is expected late next year, and Blackcomb will be about a year after that.