Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

That legal crap was too much, I agree. However, it may be jdul's bad luck or him being a total @ss that seems to always start the flames. He is knowledgeable, but it appears he pushed the limit too far.

Y'know, I read through this topic a while ago, and it looks like jdul was booted out once before.

Ive also noticed that just about any post that he took part in had some flames in them, not necessarily from him, mind you, but it certainly seemed that way. It appears the most prolific flamer is outta here!

He seemed just a tad overzealous about WinXP, and would rail on the poor soul who said anything about it being bad. I do recall being in a little flame war with him once.

That little post he put up about trying to be professional seems to have fallen through, especially considering he was one of the biggest offenders of it all.

Someone did tell Jdul,"...you do mean to piss everyone off." I would say that was right on the nose.

Lets all remember that Windows is just another frickin piece of software! Too bad Jdul wasnt told that.

There's my "eulogy." LOL

Those follow-up emails are just more arrogant crap too... that he thinks he has some sort of right to use this free service is ridiculous. Yet he's complaining that he was banned from NTC without any warning, and threatening to pull that into the lawsuit. Screw that - I say never let him back.

As a side note, for all the professionalism he was trying to display in that initial email, he really should have run a grammar checker on it - sentence fragments galore! :P

I wouldnt have noticed the grammar. English never was my strong subject.:P

It was funny how he was talking the lawsuit crap for the defamation against him. HE should be the one in trouble for defamation, not the other people. XP is in the future, but that doesnt mean we must embrace it. Im waiting to get my beta 2 copy, and try it out, but Win2k works great for me. Plus, a lot of people are beginning to find out that Win2k runs well for gaming too.:D

It looks like that XPLite was a good tweaker, so you could take out crap you didnt want without having to play around in the evil zone we all know as the registry.

Lets also remember that there are other's here that do flame too, so Jdul may be gone, but I dont see the flames going with him.

I only read the e-mail philipp posted, but you make it sound like there's more stuff jdul sent. If so, I could use a good laugh.

Jdul, spectacle and poster boy of flaming posts, is gone. Even if he does come back, he'll want to make sure to mask his ID real well, and stay low key. Providing he fools the admins...

Now Im beginning to see a lot more people come out and say what they think of Jdul...bad legacy here. Bad mojo...

I would have to say that there will be a major drop in flaming posts here with the existing people. Most of the flames have been in response to JD, so with him gone that should quiet the waters a good deal. In addition, while I find picking on grammar to be petty when it comes to posting, his "threats" of legal action were written extremely poorly. Especially, with the ridiculous use of "your" instead of "you're". That was truly pathetic.

I can already see a drop in the flaming. I don't post a lot because I feel there are many in here who know way more than me about Win2k and XP and I have learned a great deal from 99% of the folks that post in here. All I ever learned from the now banned (thank you thank you thank you) person in question was how to be arrogant and rude. Just my 2 cents worth.

peace smile

He was the first time funny but his last emails are rude and arrogant mad

Philipp:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I wish this happened months ago. I have hardly posted on this forum for the last couple of months because I became so tired of jdulmage and his crap. "Give and give respect, get flamed" was what he used to say. What an idiot. I never got flamed on this board by anybody but him. That jerk is gone, lets get on with things. I'm so excited!! This forum will now for sure turn back into the helpful and friendly source for knowledge sharing that it once was.. before the jdulmage era.

So to all you "newbies" out there who need help, even with the "dumbest" of questions.... FEEL FREE TO POST!! We will be glad to help. You don't have to worry about being made look like an idiot by idiots anymore.. cuz the president idiot has been BANNED!!

this comes a bit late,but here it is anyway:clutch thats not really a joke,its a song(lyrics from a song that is)

band: laika

Album: Good Looking Blues

song: badtimes

Quote:

this comes a bit late,but here it is anyway:clutch thats not really a joke,its a song(lyrics from a song that is)
band: laika
Album: Good Looking Blues
song: badtimes

The entire email is actually a quote from a song? Interesting, but the lyrics are still funny, and presented in a joke-like manner.

edit

Here's a link to Tower Records with the tracks from that album

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.asp?pfid=1892835

Umm, I think I liked the idea that it was just a joke better...

smile

/edit

Quote:

Philipp:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I wish this happened months ago. I have hardly posted on this forum for the last couple of months because I became so tired of jdulmage and his crap. "Give and give respect, get flamed" was what he used to say. What an idiot. I never got flamed on this board by anybody but him. That jerk is gone, lets get on with things. I'm so excited!! This forum will now for sure turn back into the helpful and friendly source for knowledge sharing that it once was.. before the jdulmage era.

So to all you "newbies" out there who need help, even with the "dumbest" of questions.... FEEL FREE TO POST!! We will be glad to help. You don't have to worry about being made look like an idiot by idiots anymore.. cuz the president idiot has been BANNED!!

I couldn't' agree more, when I first joined this board it was the best around. I don't think there was any question I had that wasn't answered. Then JD just seemed to get out of hand and it seems that the reputation of this board went right with him. I know a few people that use to visit regularly, stopped all together. Me I would check back every so often to see that it was getting worse and JD was behind a very high percent of it. I think this was a long time coming and now this site can get back the respect that it had and still deserves to have. Just my 2 cents. laughlaugh
RattDawg