Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

YEAH, have a whole section towards me. That would be cool. I'm glad I'm back though, so I can laugh at the losers that are posting fake pictures of me. Like....come on, that is really stupid. Talking about computers in general would be cool, but when you start saying personal **** that you don't even know about....then that's going too far.

P.S: This better goto 7 pages

Quote:
Originally posted by jdulmage:
YEAH, have a whole section towards me. That would be cool.

Admins, you heard the man and you better do what he's asking...

There is already a whole site devoted to the kind of quality that JDulmage delivers.....

http://www.apple.com

shocked

------------------

Written on:

PII 300

160mb RAM

i740 8mb

20gb Seagate

6gb WDCaviar

Using 100% Australian Made recyclable electrons

[This message has been edited by felix (edited 12 May 2000).]

ahhh man, thats a good site:

www.uglypeople.com

oh, this thread better go to 10 pages...or else.

[This message has been edited by EddiE314 (edited 16 May 2000).]

quit bringing up that site, it's old and not funny anymore. talk about something else in your messages beside me personally.

Well, that kinda sounds like lames excuses... wich I don't believe for obvious reasons. Anyhow, the main thing is that if you really said something stupid, just admit it rather than trying to cover it with some other fairy tale. One thing for sure, it's going to be a while before some else beats your record. So what have we learned here? hehe... Better think twice before posting a foolish comment or opion! laugh

PS: If there is a ass contest, you'll sure get my vote! (maybe you won't even need my vote since your level of stupidity -not to mention arrogance- is unsurpassed by no one) haha...

geez, for someone with only 10 posts, you sure act like you own the place. Read my messages, it's called an "act". Has mommy told you what an "act" means? come back when you have a brain

Quote:
Originally posted by jdulmage:
geez, for someone with only 10 posts, you sure act like you own the place. Read my messages, it's called an "act". Has mommy told you what an "act" means? come back when you have a brain

Since when does the number of posts a person has make them stupid, at least he didn't post a sh1tty little faerie tale like you did. BTW....you only have 54 jdulmage, does it make me smarter than you?? I think not, you could be the next bill gates or linus torvalds, but instead you post crap on here. Nice website BTW...lotsa good stuff...haha, i hope your company takes off.
http://www.webtoolsplus.com/

Stop being an ass and at least try to help people...or is it all an act?

And I can guarantee you that all his 54 posts were totally useless.

I would rather talk to someone with 1 post than you with 1000, all you do is post moronic replies and gay comebacks.

[This message has been edited by haute (edited 19 May 2000).]

Ok ok I managed to hold off until now, but http://www.webtoolsplus.com is just WAY too funny. I know I know, I'm just generating more hits for his "Website" but man it's just hilarious.

oops, I guess this would be considered a useless post so count me down to 407 posts instead and that only makes me 7.4 times smarter than the king himself, according to his method of calculating intelligence.

[This message has been edited by Seldzar (edited 19 May 2000).]

you know, i could start helping people. I would start helping people if the rest of you would get off of my case every time I make a smart post on this message board. A few times, when I reply to someone's problem, all I get is **** thrown at me, like "Don't listen to him" and such. So how can I help others when I'm not even "allowed" to, according to most of you

jdulmage, you brought this all on your self. Making a fool of yourself and then hoping that people will take you seriously....The vast majority of people in this forum where you are playing have no other criteria to judge you other than your posts. Considering that the most basic function of human nature is to categorize objects in the envrionment using whatever information is available, it is no wonder that you have been put in __________ bin (fill in with whatever characterization tag that you see fits) by the readers of this forum.

... or put a different way: if you act like an *******, everyone will treat you like one - and jdmulage has a loonnngg way to go to be treated otherwise.

Shrink

[This message has been edited by Shrink (edited 20 May 2000).]

bahh, just your opinions. If you can judge someone by their typing, then you really do have no heart for anyone. I'm not judging any of you, in fact, I like all of you, i have nothing against any one of you guys. Keep up the good work. Your posts here mean really nothing to me, because I know that it is impossible for someone to judge another person over what they type, real or fake

*** just to check out if i am the fist who made it in the 7th page ***

Lord J Dulmage,

You speak of the fact that this whole mess started by you making a "joke".

Have you never heard the saying:

"Better for people to think that you might be an idiot, than to open your mouth and confirm their suspicions."

Think about your actions - cause and effect.

------------------

Written on:

PII 300

160mb RAM

i740 8mb

20gb Seagate

6gb WDCaviar

>>If you can judge someone by their typing, then you really do have no heart for anyone...Your posts here mean really nothing to me, because I know that it is impossible for someone to judge another person over what they type, real or fake<<

Better not tell my wife that, since we met and fell in love with each other online in 1993 (we were married 5 years ago last December). We could even decipher what kind of mood each other was in by WHAT was typed, and HOW it was typed. Maybe for YOU it is impossible. But please quit judging others by your own inabilities. wink

RIGHT ON! 7 pages, i'm done with this, see ya later. Going to help others out now

first, let's get an attempt for 100 replies. This is my addition to that goal. But this is it now, seriously, no more of this for me.

Post number 99.

By the "1999 is the end of the milennium" logic, we have actually reached 100 posts anyway.

Who cares that there never was a post zero (or year zero for that matter).

I just wanted to throw my own pet hate/crusade into this argument.

/rant wink

------------------

Written on:

PII 300

160mb RAM

i740 8mb

20gb Seagate

6gb WDCaviar

[This message has been edited by felix (edited 21 May 2000).]