Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

his post would be in the post entitled

"whistler question"..

he posted two things out of the blue for no reason....but i'm just ignoring him now, because I don't fight unarmed users.

------------------

Whistler is or will be better than Windows 2000, if you don't think so, get a reality check and hope it doesn't bounce.

Yeah!

This post is our playground, duck pond, schoolyard...

We shall not allow any smart a$$ to pollute it with off-the-topic-bullsh*t.

Nonsense is welcome here.

Useless crap is banned smile

well....

#$#@$@#$#@

ok

------------------

Whistler is or will be better than Windows 2000, if you don't think so, get a reality check and hope it doesn't bounce.

It's been a while and I still dont believe that it's still going (and going, and going...) Haha. BTW, JDulmage has since quadrupled his posting! Hope u got wiser since your first "crap" comment that iniated all this! Haha... This is too funny!

From post 3 of this thread....

Quote:
Originally posted by DosFreak:

Man...I'm tired of posting this crap, but if I don't the thread will degenerate into long drawn out crappy threads with no point....like this one.

you're a prophet, DosFreak wink

too big for him...

if this post was so unpopular, then why haven't the admins closed the thread yet? I don't want them to, I want to see this go until at least March 31, 2001. Then that is a full year for it. smile

------------------

i agree, coming to this thread makes me feel at home, even when i'm on the road on my laptop.

Someone hack the guy who made this thread and delete it. It would be a great loss to him. laugh

Hey, this thread get me addicted.....keep it going...set the world record! smile

------------------

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do!

Arin....I created this post...here is my ip address

go for it. hack me or get someone to do it, see how far you get...

------------------

Arin's that little prick i tried to help on here before, then he started talking sh1t. Arin, i never told you this, but you're a f*cking lamer if there ever was one. I mean...by what you said...: "Somebody hack this guy!!". Please, now how lame is that?

I was just wondering, what if this post gets too big? will the page numbers on the forum word wrap or will they ruin the UBB smile

------------------

hey JD...

Is your name James Dulmage? I've seen a few posts by a guy named that in that tech stories thing several posts down.

yeah...that's me....

and? frown

------------------

Nothing....

nothing at all.

Just wondering.

Wait. Maybe one thing:

Are you one of the competent techies, or one of the ones I would speak to when I call Compaq for their POS

jdulmage is right and u guys suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Windows whistler is a lot better! u gys just run the os you dont know anything abought it

haha, I don't know what I would be....

------------------

posting

------------------

haha, that's funny....

------------------

Ok. DavidNewbould is right. Windows 2000 sucks... I found the ultimate OS... Windows 3.1... it is so amazing fast on my PIII... only DirectX and my games doesn't work but the OS is great wink

Just kidding laugh

I think the most powerful OS is MS-DOS 6.22...It's stable as rock! :P

You guys still remember how to use dosshell?? smile

Mugen C

------------------

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do!