Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

:)) :)) :))

This thread will go to the 7th page, believe me!!!

Open all the available channels on your ATM connection to the same isp so that you create multiple concurrent virtual tunnels and bypass all the giga routers on the backbone that leads to Jul ... what? ... image ??? isp in order to hack his box and access all of his pre-teenage por*-images secret collection!

Of course, if you do not dual pre-format your boot HD with DOS 5 and 6.2 AND not send an "cd/dos/ cd/dos/dos cd.." ( am I right DosFreak ?) command over the net, you won't see anything.

Is that the way you grabbed this photo?

haute...man...nevermind......haha

when i look at that picture, one question crosses my mind.."what made him go find that pic?" thats about the funniest thing i've seen in awhile. Thanks for the laugh man.

This is the same dumbass who claimed he got Windows 2000 to run some things better by installing it over DOS..... No surprise about the quality of THIS message.

Note the blatant inconsistency in his message, quoted verbatim:

1) "I rather have better compatibility in return for the odd error or two, then have a stable OS and nothing working right. That's why it's stable, cause they made sure next to nothing works on it"

2) "I was done testing all of my games and apps with windows 2000 and discovered they all ran, last proggy on the list was RPG Maker, go to start it, doesn't work. Because of 1 program not running, which happened to be the one i use a lot, i had to uninstall windows 2000"

In quote #1, he says that "next to nothing works on it" (exact quote) and then in #2, he tested EVERYTHING he had, and "discovered they all ran" except for ONE GAME. He concludes from this data that the OS completely sucks and isn't worth using. This is a remarkable conclusion to draw. I would expect that most people should be thrilled to find this exceptionally good ratio of "working" to "nonfunctional" software on a new OS.

Nonetheless, I have the solution for our young jester jdulmage:

Hey kid, a friend of mine installed Windows 2000 on his old Commodore 64 and everything he ever tried to run since then has worked great, including his Mac and Linux software. He even got an old copy of WordStar for CP/M running in it. Absolute genius, I tell you. Keep in mind that you'll need the 128k RAM expansion unit before Windows 2000 will run. After you try this, see me about buying a certain bridge near Manhattan.

Heh heh .... I just read the rest of these replies. I'll be surprised if this clown ever shows up here again.

Is that picture above actually him? Ha ha!!! Whoever placed their wager on him being 10 years old wins the grand prize.

Hey Jdulmage, make sure you post another stupid message every other week or so. You could single-handedly keep these discussion groups going strong.

laugh Couldn't resist... Here is my contribution for the ongoing 7th page!

(What's the record anyways?) hehe

------------------

BaronX

Der Zweck heiligt die Mittel (The Ends Justifies the Means)

PII 400@450

BP6 160mb pc100

13.6 gig Fuji 7200rpm

HP 7200e

SBlive Value

nVidia TNT2 32mb AGP

W2K(2195)

where did jdulmage go anyway?? oh well, we gotta start taking more bets on this guy. I'll bet 3 dollars that he posts again on NTCompatible. Any takers??

Well, why would he stop? ahaha (Hope he doesnt retires coz this is kinda funny!)Anyways, he has posted over 45 messages, I kinda wonder what kind of advices or comments he has made in the past few months.

Just do a search for that name inside the search functions.

Your right, it may be interesting.

------------------

The information contained in this post has no nutritional value. I remove myself from all responsibility of the consequences should you print this post and consume it without taking the proper precautions.

Warning: This text best viewed with surround sound.

Perhaps he has registered under a new profile...

Let's watch the silliest posts, maybe he is around wink

Hmmm ... Maybe this post will help to jump to the next page.

*LOL*

Everyone want another jdulmage 7 page post laugh

Even if his name is different, his IP address will be the same.

Just ask Phillip or SHS nicely, I'm sure they would know.

------------------

The information contained in this post has no nutritional value. I remove myself from all responsibility of the consequences should you print this post and consume it without taking the proper precautions.

Warning: This text best viewed with surround sound.

jdulmage You ment to piss me off, you even called me on the phone and was all like, "i mean to piss you off, muwahhaha."

then i was like WTF? who are you. you told me my name and i sent you a PHONE BOMB!

you were like aahhhh, ouch.

Don't let it happen again.

Haha, you can always look forward to NTCompatible to make your day better, he called you Arin?? On the frickin phone? Haha. Ahh jdulmage, what a cool guy.

Yes, Jdulmage, you do mean to piss everyone off and start a 7 page flame war. Yes, there are some flaws in the Win2k OS, but there are flaws in all OS's. Even BeOS does support my mx300 sound card, but does not play midi. Personnally, I like win2k just so I try to get things to work. Jdul, lemme guess, when you were 9 years old (last year), when you tried to do something and weren't able to, did you cry "mommy" with tears streaming down your cheeks? Now, I really dont think you are 10 years old, with you receiving a copy of Windows ME and 2k (unless you have a mom who spoils you to death by getting you an MSDN or technet+ subscription and buys you a computer of your very own). And of course, you are the best student of your student and have made thousands of dollars doing working on computers.

------------------

Celeron 300A@450, Abit BH6, 160 RAM, Seagate Barracuda 20.4gig 7.2k rpm UDMA66, Modified Promise ultra66 turned into a Fasttrack hack, 48x Lite-on CDROM

Diamond v770 tnt2 16 meg, Voodoo2 8, meg, 17"Daytek

Geez, Arin, he even called you? How did he got the infos on you! hehe... BTW, is it really his picture (the one posted on earlier pages)?

It seems that everybody on this forum is missing JdulMage...

Jdul, plz come back and post something!

Hmmm ... my true motivation for this post could be to be the first one to jump to the next page wink

jdulmage,

May i pleeeeesssee have your autograph?????

Pleeeeezzee???? You're my role model, so please come back here and post!!! Please?!

Do you think he's been back to this forum yet just out of curiosity to see how his ratings as A$$ Hole are going !!!! Ten out of ten so far laugh this is going to make ten pages perhaps a record for this message forum.

For sure he is around, maybe under a new name.

Did not you notice a few insane and childish posts recently?

Hey Jdul, come on, post something innovative and challenging!

all right...let the truth be known

I AM JDULMAGE!!!!!

just kidding.... smilesmile

All right, I admit it.

jdulmage is actually my half-brother.

We were seperated at birth for fighting over mother's milk, and again at age 12.

Normally we keep him locked in Vermont, but recently he's learned to use the Internet by vibrating the phone line that passes the ventilation brick nearest his elbow.

Please keep calm, and do nothing to startle him.

Normal services will be resumed once the parson climbs down from the steeple...