Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

umm ok I'll help because you guys have been working so hard for this. One question...When did the original subject stop being talked about??

-Cheers

-Moniker

Subject? What subject are you talking about? Never though this thread ever had one laugh

[This message has been edited by Igor (edited 07 April 2001).]

67 now...hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

he

eh

he

eh

hehehehehehe...................................................................

laugh

will it ever stop the stuff with lawsuits with ms because it is stupid just people lookin for money

My theory is that some people are p*ssed off enough that MS made a popular product and since thats not "fair" they have to sue MS so that they wont DARE to make a popular OS.

My question to them is: Give me a comparable alternative. Youve got the Mac and Linux, but neither one is even close to what you can have with Windows. Granted Windows is popular, but thats becauce of CHOICE...sorry that Windows has the most hardware support for stuff. They need to go after hardware and software makers for more support under Linux.

AOL, although I it, is popular because of choice--and even with the Time-Warner/AOL merger, nobody is suing them for that.

It just comes down to the fact that some people are the haves and most others are the havenots---some of which dont like it, chaos ensues.

Actually my only complaints with MS are:

1. Laziness in the OS=Alot of stuff I see could have been solved with better work. Geesh, I'm not even a programmer and I can think of how things could be better implemented. I work with the end-user EVERY single day so I think I know what I'm talking about. In some ways yes Whistler is better but in others it is not. It could VERY easily have been better but without me it is not. wink (Am I humble or what. oh and I rhyme too! laugh )

2. Sloppy webpage. Disorganized updates. Links that don't work. Geesh, they use conxion or whatever that big download site is and still there links do not work! or mabye it's the web site operator at Microsoft. What they can't hire someone to do a decent job? There website is getting better but it could be ALOT better.

well...

The US is scared of being overpowered by a company, like they aren't already wink

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 08 April 2001).]