Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

Are the latest drivers any good, I have the 1.03 drivers...are the 1.04 drivers good. Havent heard much about them at all...older technology.

My 500th post. Do we get frequent flyer miles for these?

smile

------------------

Regards,

clutch

about a year ago it had different classifications other than member and senior member, i wish Phillip would bring that back.

'Let's make this a hot topic' = a sad jackass' attempt to corrupt this board ala 3DFiles' "how do you insert images" tards and Sharky's "my CD-Rom is broken" style lackies.

Don't post in that thread.

-bZj

C'mon here people, dont let this thread die!

Heres a way to make this go on.

WinXP sucks.

WinXP sucks like WinME.

WinXWinXP sucks like WinME.P sucks like WinWinXP sucks like WinME.

WinXP sucks like WinME.

WinXP sucks like WinME.

WinXP sucks like WinME.

WinXP sucks like WinME.

Well that ought to make it longer, and hopefully irritate enough people to make this longer. wink

yeah, but if you want to talk about something that sucks, why not ask your mother how I was last night? she said I was good..

better yet, ask MS why they released WinME and win2000, when XP seems to beat them both. Want to talk about beating? ask the same question to your mother twice..

lamer

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 05 March 2001).]

I usually go to P-A, or UF for my daily comedy, but jdulmage, you're keeping my laughing a lot recently.

Thanks,

-bZj

Does UF stand for yoU Fart? and does P-A stand for Pansy @$$?

Im not really crazy about XP's extended hardware requirements though. Yeah, weve got uber fast systems, but does the OS being used have to suck up more resources?

Hands down ME sucks like nothing else...including Jdulmage's mother's blowjob.

:P

ME sucks. Media Player sucks in comparison with Winamp and anything else you can get. Lets see here what else, besides the entire OS itself sucks, in ME sucks. Movie Maker, this so-called "improved stability"--Ive had more crashing with ME than with the rest of the 9x line---, the fact that you have to pay for newer versions of the software you already own just to run them under ME. ME is to Microsoft what the memory translator hub on the i820 chipset was to Intel...one big disaster.

With XP, I have 2 computers and its very likely that I will end up with more. I dont want to shell out $300 for each computer to have an OS. MS has had problems with Office and product keys preventing the use of Office on more than 1 computer-owned by the same person. I really dont want to lose an arm and a leg to MS everytime I go to their latest OS.

Another thing: give me 1 good reason why I need a skinable OS? That's nice and all, but what use, other than eye candy is it good for. Lets remember that XP is in beta right now, and things could take a turn for the worst like ME. I dont think it will go downhill, or not be quite as bad as ME, but XP isnt offical yet.

Win2k eliminated the need for a lot, but not all restarts, XP may prove even better if the need to restart after installing programs and possibly even drivers is taken away. 2k has proven to be very capable in many aspects and has become a gaming platform.

I think that the fiasco with ME could potentially hurt XP's release. Im a lot less ready to jump to it after my encounter with ME, because things became worse after the upgrade.

Win2k is great. :P

listen to this rant go on and on

you mean nothing to me my friend, so quit talking your long posts, I read them ,only to see that you still have no idea what your talking about. You are thick-skulled.

XP has been said by hundreds of thousands that know about it to be "The best OS since Windows 95". From network admins, to home users, to business people, to whoever, it has been said that. MS employees have said "the OS I have always wanted" and "the OS that I have always wanted to build" said some of the programmers.

Give it a rest, XP is the future. You guys just can't accept that, that's fine, stay with your screwed up win2k configurations, but quit ranting about the rest of the OS's.

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 05 March 2001).]

Well figured Id finally add to this post laugh I might be b**tchin alot about buying 3 copies for my home(in reality one copy 2 fixes laugh ), but I have to agree XP is looking good. Been running 2428 for 3 weeks way sweet. If only the icons would load faster and it would quit given me explorer errors.

Keep up the posts you still might make a 100 yet laughlaughlaughlaugh