Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

I have good and bad news.

The bad one is you won't see someone_nt anymore 8)

The good one is someone_nt is now know as Son_gohan laugh

So, I guess I'm not a senior member anymore. confused

PS: who cares? As a senior member, I've just posted about 110 times, 5 times less than jdulmage, who registered in Oct 2000, while I had reg. in may 2000.

Get your funkin' arse back to the top of this dang ol' forum!

-----

Aaaahhh.... the sweet sweet thrill of going from 768/768 DSL to 33.6* dial-up. I hate moving!

-bZj

[e]*Can you tell the last time I had to use a modem?[/e]

[ January 02, 2001: Message edited by: Down8 ]

actually I was registered in March 2000, but a slight problem here and there, anyways, I re-registered and the mods added my post count back on...but I mean, 5 times less....ohhh, your powers are overwhelming, why waste them here when there are so many unsolved crimes. GO GO, for the good of the world ;(

[ January 02, 2001: Message edited by: jdulmage ]

Quote:

ohhh, your powers are overwhelming, why waste them here when there are so many unsolved crimes. GO GO, for the good of the world

confusedconfusedconfused

i always have loved Chrono Trigger....they made it for PSX?! Damn, where have i been?

yeppers, that's why it was one of the very few 32-bit SNES games. The word 32-bit catches most has being a PSX game, which it was.

[ January 03, 2001: Message edited by: jdulmage ]

Chrono trigger PSX was emulated. The game engine was the same as in the old 16bit SNES. The only thing that was changed was new movies during the game (ayla fights, intro, endings...), and sn orchestrated version of the original theme.

PS: This game might be released in the US this year

cool, i love CT. So it may be released in the US? thats cool, hope it's in english though.

I am sure that CT in the US is in english and not in japanese wink.

I personal perfer 3D RPGs as Zelda (N64) or Ultima IX (PC). Ultima 1: A Legend Is Reborn (freeware remake of U1) looks great too laugh

tavern01.jpg

dextron_night02.jpg

Can't wait for the final smile

yepps, everybody should get their name on this post! come on ppl say something! its a long way to number 100!...ohh yeah...

i always wondered how bill gates reacts when his wifes mentions windows, like, please darling would you open the windows? uhmmm, yes honey but the windows is already open..and yes..am full of **** ...ahh forget it! hahaha.. smile

//Silent going to bed!