Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

Quote:
Originally posted by jdulmage:
Haven't you noticed that all of the questions asked here are all about Windows 2000 and the errors it has or is given out to people. Some games don't work, hardware doesn't work, BSOD, illegal operations, sudden changes in the OS. Just goes to show that the OS isn't very good. I "was" using Windows 2000 awhile ago and got rid of it because it simply stinks. I rather have better compatibility in return for the odd error or two, then have a stable OS and nothing working right. That's why it's stable, cause they made sure next to nothing works on it, they "babied" it to get it working right. Crappy apps, games and hardware support, but it's stable. Now i like Windows 2000 because of it's features, but if w2k is not going to run programs well then forget it. There was only 1 program, one that i use a lot, called RPGMaker 95. I was done testing all of my games and apps with windows 2000 and discovered they all ran, last proggy on the list was RPG Maker, go to start it, doesn't work. Because of 1 program not running, which happened to be the one i use a lot, i had to uninstall windows 2000

fag.giffag.giffag.gif

fag.giffag.giffag.gif

yeah...it's two g's...but man, that screwed up my eyes....jeez....and I also to always thought he was the fag...unless, he is talking about himself, I don't really know...anyways...Hi Eddie314!! wink

by the way Arin, how's Eric, your stuffed animal...lol

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 20 December 2000).]

edit!!

I was gonna change the #1 post on this thread to something else, i'm changing it back now...

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 20 December 2000).]

This is like the most usless thread on this board... LETS KEEP IT GOING :P

i know, but you should all check out Arin's little stuffed toy called Eric, it's really funny...lol

(btw, i'm only doing this because i've decided to stoop down to a low level like this guy has, lol)

Nintendo-Eric.JPG

icon_smile_lachuh.gificon_smile_lachuh.gificon_smile_lachuh.gificon_smile_lachuh.gificon_smile_lachuh.gificon_smile_lachuh.gif

[This message has been edited by CM (edited 21 December 2000).]

Quote:

Nintendo NES eh?
so it's a Nintendo Nintendo Entertainment System then?

just kidding

Yeah. I'm sure it's not a Nintendo FAMICOM (FAMIly COMputer). In other Words, japansese NES.

Hi ummm mOo!

------------------

Moo

In case of an emergency, break glass, scream, bleed to death.

CUSL2-650e@905-256pc150cas2-wd20&13gbata66-10x4x32sony-8xcldvd-clap2gts64mb-supadisk-sblive!

awwww, isn't that cute, Arin has no friends

so his little stuffed animal makes him feel

better by playing NES with him. BTW, hey

jdulmage, how's it going?

[This message has been edited by EddiE314 (edited 23 December 2000).]

everything is fine....

by the way DosFreak, I was the only one to respond to your NTCompatible Games List, lol..

oh well. At least we will know what games work in 2000. To **** with the rest of you! laugh

To bad that Arin and Eric have only the NES smile

Wait a second....

eric10.jpg

..a real PC...

desk.jpg

...with Windows 2000!!

eric05.jpg

Eric is Happy wink

[This message has been edited by CM (edited 24 December 2000).]

could this be an alliance of jdulmage, CM and DosFreak? wink

lol, anyways...gotta go...

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 24 December 2000).]

Only 5 days for the XXI century...and we still haven't aero-cars like in Back to the Future 2 8) !

Wasn't 2001 supposed to be like in Kubrick's films? confused