Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boter

Machines.exe not a valid Win32 application

some1 know where to download the game for free my friend had a cd and we got in a fight and now where not friends anymore and now i cant play the game because my pc crashed (for the guys with no brains this is another pc)

Hi! I used to have the demo of Machines a pretty long time ago and I really, really would like to get it back, now I spend 2 whole afternoons trying to find the No-CD Crack(I got the full version from http://www.projectw.org(a site where you can download FULL GAMES FOR FREE, of course, registration is needed))(I've already got the win2000-Patch from that site with 'projects' in the Web-page) and it works fine! I can actaully play full Machines now! Only problem is, tough, as I said, I need the CD-Crack, I have already found one on http://www.gamecopyworld.com, but when I run the Crack in the background(or start it and than close it), the Machines game keeps hanging in the loading screen with the reaper and some kind of error message about the memory line shows up, so I have to delete the crack(or re-install Machines)... Anyway, my point(and request) is... Can anyone please put a CD-cr@ck on the internet or anyone with a CD, put their content on the internet, or something like that... Would that please be possible?? I would die to finally play this game and blast everything to pieces with the gorilla in 1-st person view!:D

Thanks in @dvAnc3!!

There is a forum dedicated to the game Machines - www.wiredforwar.org with which you can get support from members with any problems you have. There is also a downloads section with patches so the game will run in windows XP. This patch will solve the win32 application error.