Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ronin

Let's face it

Just to make more of a stir... I was reading an old Next Generation mag from close to a couple of years ago. One of the new blurbs was of MS's Direct X meeting they had with a bunch of game publishers like EA, Origin, etc. It mentioned that they were telling them they would like them to start writing for the NT kernal and to start moving away from the 9x kernal. Hmmm...

Also, Win2k isn't for the average consumer because the average consumer is dumb. What I mean is us guys can install the thing, realize that the default drivers stink really bad but we know how to get new ones and then it's all good right? Most people would be saying,"What's a driver?". Even my one friend that should know better, he just sticks a cd in, clicks yes a few times and then as far as he's concerned he's done and if it doesn't work well then he complains. Heh, now that's the ideal PC fantasy world smile.gif

know what else MS said not too long ago?

They were going to end the 9x kernel at 98SE what do we have now? Millenium Betas

and DirectX sucks when OpenGL is available for the program.

things to think of

1.Will MS finish Millenium? Or are they dumping or making it a Service Pack.

2.Will we ever see Neptune?

3.Will microsoft produce a linux? (anyone ever heard of MS's Unix? couldnt remeber its name)

4.will we ever see a new interface in windows (made BY MS)?

Oh and remeber Fools are really good at being stupid. meaning nothing is fool proof, cause the one things fools are good at... being foolish. Ever watched Jay Leno and Jaywalking... People are plain out stupid. someone should make a EasyOS 2000. has little things that say... click me, I make typed documents...