Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

This forum is losing touch badly.

right, but it's not us that complain the most, it's visitors and come here thinking this is suppose to be a good place, and they laugh at us and never come back because all they see is flaming, fighting, wars, etc.

That's not a nice place to post in. I am a regular (obviously) and I could give proper posts, correct ones even, but I just don't, because in the last little while, i've seen no reason too because I'd rather get the a good portion of the flaming done and over with.

At least this forum isn't as bad as the one in BetaXtreme. Nothing but pure crap in there

I know that, why do you think I resort to editing, deleting and stuff when I moderate that place? it's too out of hand.

I even have to yell and scream, but they deserve it, haha

"I am a regular (obviously) and I could give proper posts, correct ones even, but I just don't, because in the last little while, i've seen no reason too because I'd rather get the a good portion of the flaming done and over with."

roight........

Face it, jdulmage, we're on to your little schemes...

We know how you love to keep things stirred up, centering you in the limelight. But we also know your mommie never gave you enough tit-time, so that's to be expected. (Just think of the newbies that will shrivel at this drivel just because the the precious dears don't know we're really the slut-puppies we are.) laughlaughlaugh

Sometimes its what a person brings to the show, not what they take away from it... laugh

DC

------------------

"Being married to a programmer is like owning a cat. You talk to it but you're never really sure it hears you, much less comprehends what you say." -DeadCats, 1999

"Talking to DeadCats is like talking to a dead cat." -MrsDeadCats, 2001

i have not check out this post in a while and damn entertaining

it seems jd can't do anything without causing a flame. JD you do realize that a large percentage of the posts in this tread are yours and you were the one who did not want to start another flame.

BTW you should come over to my house for bong hits i will pick you up in my helicopter.

an invitation to a bong party, what could stand in the way? 450miles of highway and cold weather. And Money...yea, money, i need that.

[This message has been edited by EddiE314 (edited 21 March 2001).]

Yeah well i am gonna have to pospone that invite for a couple weeks anyway, it seems that all of the sudden things are a little dry here in southern Vermont. Perhaps I'll go buy myself a pack of cigs. I wonder what it will be like to not get stoned for 2 weeks. I hope that I make it through ok.

Let me know when things pick back up Vermont for that bong hitting party. Hmmm.. Hash Bash in AA is just around the corner... Cool..

Oh, and JD, seems you can never win here, but I like ya'. Might take stabs at ya' every now and then, just means I know you can accept my weird humor. BTW, I dont think this forum is losing it's touch. I rarely post here, but I use the search feature religiously. So much knowledge is here if you want to look for it. Enough to blow your mind if you wish (after a few hits of "L").

i figured I had a right to bump this post up to the top, considering some of us in this forum need to here it again, about their attitudes and behavior, which has been poor for some as of late.

I'm starting to wonder why I post here anymore, 90 % of the posts on this forum are not questions or discussions, there are comments directed at an individual or they are "meant to hurt" posts, of which I fall victim to one of those.

my suggestion is think before you post and think about your post and what the results could possibly be.

Yeah, I wondered why I continue to post here as well. Then I remembered that occasionally someone shows up in "Networking" and I can help him/her out. I just skip over the other sh1t. As far as asking everybody to be nice to each other, why not just set the example and DO IT. Be consistent; don't bring the same old sh1tty behavior back later and wonder why you get flamed. And if you get slammed, so what. Just drop the issue if it's not getting anywhere and it will eventually die down. BTW, this applies to only a few problem children, but they (and everybody else) know who they are.

i'm trying not to flame as badly, but it's hard when it's 1 on 5 or the occasional 2 on 5 (with Eddie314)