Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Zamarocy

AWESOME screensaver to use with your GTS!!!

I'm not really into screensavers too much, but this one really got to me! It is so damn real looking! That is why I posted this!

Excuse me now, while I go to the pet store! got to buy some FISH FOOD! They are hungry! And good thing its inside my monitor! My cat is going crazy with them! smile

It is a pretty cool screensaver. I bought it for work to convince the mgmt that we should upgrade from NT to Win2K.

smile

------------------

Regards,

clutch

Yeah clutch, sometimes it takes things like that. I was at a company where I brought all their computers, hubs, switches, and server from 10baseT to 100 & they just said, "oh, ok". When I installed MSN messenger & gave them all Hotmail addresses so they could send messages to each other they thought I was a computer GOD. Its really sad.

strange, it works on my TNT and Intel740 agp cards, hell, even worked on my Sony Vaio using Neomagic chip (@1fps lol =P)

but it's not working on my buddies Matrox G400...says something like 3D Hardware not enabled?

Pretty nice screesaver though, but the background looks really fake

[This message has been edited by three (edited 23 February 2001).]

What kind of error is it giving?

------------------

Regards,

clutch

[This message has been edited by clutch (edited 23 February 2001).]

Runs perfectly on my K6-2, 300!

192Meg, 32Meg ATI Rage Fury 128.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DavidNewbould:

WOAH !!!

AMAZING

it didnt run too well on my Athlon 800 + GTS but hey it looks so good!!!</font>

PS. What's GTS?

It runs nicely on my PIII 450mhz, Intel SE440BX-2, TNT2,W2K. But when I press the spacebar my PC reboots itself, any clues as to why that is so?

Chris

Well mine works fine on my Athlon 700+64 MB GTS and 160 MB RAM...I get 60 FPS average at 1600X1200. When i press spacebar it goes straight to the reg screen, it should'nt be restarting your comp...although ive froze a couple times when letting it run in the background.

hmm - funny that davidnewbould actually has an AMD K6-2 450 with a TNT 2 M64

oh well thats just dave for you

aragorn

*sigh*

ok, heres the story:

I saw this post and went to the site...

judging by the screenshots on the site, i assumed this screeny was piss poor and this guy was being sarcastic...

so i posted an equally sarcastic post...

After downloading it, and running it, then reading the other posts, i realised that this was actually real!

In actual fact, i dont have an Athlon nor a GTS, ive got a K6-2 450 and TNT2 M64.

It runs at 40fps @ 1024x768 and looks average...nothing special.