Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ViolentGreen

The Discovery Channel new series "American Chopper&quot

Have you heard of Jesse James? Not the outlaw. He is the onwner of West Coast Choppers. I saw a program on him a while back. He produces almost the entire bike from scratch by hand. Its really amazing to see him take a piece of sheet metal and turn it into the body of a motercycle. All the big name celebs go to him for their customized bikes.

I think he had his own show on the discovery channel for a while where he turn old cars into other things. He made a submarine out of a VW Bug

The show with Jesse James is called Monster Garage, and it is pretty cool show and I'm not even a car buff.

I liked when he took a Nascar and made it a golf ball picker with cannons so the guy who picks up the balls could shoot back at people aiming at his vehicle.

Everything has to remain stock but they get all these crazy ideas like a garbage truck van or the dirt car with the self contained hot air ballon.

anyways here is a link you can check out

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monstergarage/monstergarage.html

S

yeah, i watch all those shows. They are really cool especially during the rerun season during the summer. If you like Monster Garage, check out Monster House. Similiar to Garage but with a house instead of a car. All 3 shows are broadcast on monday nights so it makes for a very enjoyable evening.

Quote:
Have you heard of Jesse James? Not the outlaw. He is the onwner of West Coast Choppers. I saw a program on him a while back. He produces almost the entire bike from scratch by hand. Its really amazing to see him take a piece of sheet metal and turn it into the body of a motercycle. All the big name celebs go to him for their customized bikes.

I think he had his own show on the discovery channel for a while where he turn old cars into other things. He made a submarine out of a VW Bug

Jesse James - i have seen a few shows on him and he seems to do GREAT work!

if i ever got a bike - i think i would spend the money and go to him! for sure!

very very impressive work he ahs done!

Quote:
Quote:

Jesse James - i have seen a few shows on him and he seems to do GREAT work!

if i ever got a bike - i think i would spend the money and go to him! for sure!

very very impressive work he ahs done!

Its cheaper to buy a house.

Quote:
Its cheaper to buy a house.

Yeah, but you wouldn't look as cool cruising around on top of your house... laugh

AndyF

(Apologies, it's Friday and it's almost 5:30...!)