Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty Harry

How do I get rid of dual connections ???

That's a known issue with the firmware updates for the Linksys router that enabled UPnP. The beta testers even had the issue and reported it, but Linksys wanted to get the UPnP function out to the public. I would imagine that a newer release should be out very shortly to address this, if it isn't on their site already.

Quote:

That's a known issue with the firmware updates for the Linksys router that enabled UPnP. The beta testers even had the issue and reported it, but Linksys wanted to get the UPnP function out to the public. I would imagine that a newer release should be out very shortly to address this, if it isn't on their site already.

So what version of the firmware do you think we should be running? Myself, I am not doing anything like PPoE or anything special...

Also a link to downloading the firmware too. I don't think Linksys lets you download other versions other then the latest on their site that they posted.

sixpac

I can't remember, I haven't had a need to get firmware from them in a long time, and I don't know of any place that would archive the older firmware versions either. frown

I have a local network with '98 XP NT-server and a Linux computer on it.

A P2-500 is set as router with Sygate Internet sharing software and I have no problems at all.

Networking is going great and XP is using the max of my internet connection.

Maybe you have a old system somewhere on witch you can do the same.

For me it solved alot of problems.