Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dalmiroy2k

Post your favorite CD-burning software!

I use nero all the time, i love it.

Sometimes clonecd for *cough* downloaded *cough* images *cough* smile

Easy CD Creator 3.5 has never let me down yet (unless you count that time when NAV started its periodic scan in the middle of a burn) but then the machine I do all my burning on runs Win98. It may suck but since it came with the machine concerned and I don't have the time, money or inclination to get anything else I'm not complaining.

Quote:

clone CD and nero =)

Easy Cd Creator Cause i only burn Audio sometimes Data.

Works Great For Me, I give up On Nero & the rest.

Nero is fine for me.The point is that it's quite hard for begginers.It has way too many options and difficult interface for someone that has no experience in burning CDs.

What i am missing from WinXP is WinOnCD which was the best for me.Unfortunatelly Roxio is not planning to support it anymore, and since it doesn't work on XP it's dead for me.

Easy CD sucks and i bet even the platinum edition sucks.Anybody tried it?

its ok lot better than 4

5 platinum is kinda buggy needs to be patched alot and even with the patches it doesnt support my acer 24x but works great with my sony 12x

its pretty cool has lots of new features just gotta make sure its gonna support you hardware first been waiting for a new patch for a long time

Quote:

Nero is fine for me.The point is that it's quite hard for begginers.It has way too many options and difficult interface for someone that has no experience in burning CDs.
What i am missing from WinXP is WinOnCD which was the best for me.Unfortunatelly Roxio is not planning to support it anymore, and since it doesn't work on XP it's dead for me.
Easy CD sucks and i bet even the platinum edition sucks.Anybody tried it?

i being burning for 3 years now.
lots of music burning 100's and 100's of cd's all
well done with Easy Cd Creator (a piece of cake)
YES platinum 5 have some problem with XP, but thanks to a couple of patches everything is going fine now.
Using Easy as the name implies is like there is NOT interface.

BlindWrite, DiscJuggler, CloneCD, and Nero for the rare occasions that I make regular music cds.

BlindWrite copies and protected cd I can throw at it, even when CloneCD failed me in the past, and writes cue/bin, so it's perfect for me.

DiscJuggler for the Dreamcast, and it can bur bin files as well. The one thing I love about DJ and have yet to see it anywhere else is VERIFYING a cd after it's burnt. Testing a burn is all fine and dandy, but testing pre-burn has NEVER helped me out one iota. I like to know that my cds actually burned correctly, so I use DJ if I'm having problems. DJ can burn CloneCD images too, though not the sub codes, just the raw data.

CloneCD for perfect downloads, no one seems to have stuff in BlindWrite, I assume because CloneCD is more supported.

I love WinOnCD 5 PE, especially now that I have hacked English help files! This program is so much smaller than EZCD 5, yet seems more powerful! I also love CD Mate. That program intends to replace both Nero and CloneCD, and it is well on its way to doing just that! The ISO Recorder Power Toy for XP is a nice tool also!

One more thing, there is a patch out for WinOnCD 3.8 for WinXP.