Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
miku

Disabling Product Activation

Guys,

Whats going on here? I visited after two days. Too much stuff going here and there. Lots of claim and arguements.

Well, Dont waste your time. I already said I got the damn subject wrong. Sorry for that. And people who feel I asked a question regarding *****/Piracy, please stop it! If you did feel that, you shouldn't have answered or replied in the first place. And Like I said, I think the subject attracted most people who wanted to "DISABLE PRODUCT ACTIVATION".

Anyhow, it was just simple two lines I wanted to get out of this and I never thought you people would take it as a Piracy Issue.

Thanks.

ARC

Yeah, especially European cars. I have a 97 Audi A4 Quattro. Boy is that a sweet hunk of metal.

This is a question for you guys because I know nothing about the programming side, I just build and fix them.

Do you think we could see the day when someone writes a nasty little virus/script which would require people to reactive enmass.

I hope not but it's something to think about now.

Yes It is possible.

The activation process is not that secure, I believe.

ARC

you know what I used to be like these people and bootleg everything but the thing I learned was that people work hard to creat programs and all you a$$holes are stealing the ****.

Now if you created something and I came over and f*cking stole it you would pissed and would think it would be unfair, so think of everytime you cracking something that youre doing that.

On top that I hope you get caught so you learn your lesson. Ever since I looked at it from that point of view I rather pay 100 buck for 2000 pro that burn a copy and use it that or steal xp instead of paying $9 bucks for RC2.

Damn youse some cheap bastard.

chill... preview program is not avalible everywhere.

Some ppl can't get RC2 even if they want to pay for it.