Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ryanrk

Whistler Beta 2 Coming Tonight!!!!

Actually I agree it is pre beta 2. But frankly I dont care for your attitude. Try being more freindly. I seem to remember the flames you got a few months back.

see when you come on this board trying to say yeah I got beta 2 and you don't and people tell you the 1st time you dont and you come back and say you do then you get ragged on it not our fault. We are just people that have been around for a long time and have seen a long line of people coming along claiming things and then being wrong so we are just cynical for YOUR own good.

Well you may be right,but some people dont have the right to say s8it. Try telling them of their stupididy once if the want to argue then move on. The flame outs are rather childish. Especially when certian individuals go out of thier way to fan the flames. Besides I've seen alot of ragging for just saying the wrong thing once. All Im saying is be more tolerant. We were all newbies once.

Peace

Look at the number of Posts beside my name, DosFreak, jdulmage, etc. We have been around for awhile. All of the posts that i have may have not been the most intelligent or what not, but i have been here for a year, back in the day when win2k wasn't gold yet, and people could never get those damned detonator drivers working with it, ahh yes, those were the days.

exactly...it's just as bad as people in IRC when they are newbies, they ask you a question, you answer it and then they argue with you..

if they have an arguable point, why did they come to the experts?

What experts???? I am not sure that the number of posts qualifies one as an expert, especially when, for a few forum members, many of those posts were gained through posting to idiotically long threads designed to increase posting stats.

I have been sitting back these weeks becoming increasingly dismayed by the direction in which this board is turning when newbies are being flamed or insulted and when you are responding to anyone who voices an opinion different from yours as an ignoramus. Just a reminder that this is the ntcompatible.com forum, not the John Dulmage forum:-)

------------------

Shrink

92% of the things we worry about don't happen - but the other 8% DO!

PIII 650@850

BE6-II Mobo with 320 mb ram

20 gig Quantum KX 8 gig Quantum CR

SBlive Value

All In Wonder Radeon 32MB

... and a bunch of USB Stuff

Windows 2000 Pro Retail

[This message has been edited by Shrink (edited 15 January 2001).]

hahaha..

1) This forum is full of experts and that is what my point was

2) Most of this posts were done in the same thread, but i'm still well verse in computers

3) You made yourself look like a big idiot...my name isn't John Dulmage ;(

give me a break...

i just said that alot of my posts were gained in bullsh*t threads and bullsh*t posts, i'm not saying i'm an expert, i'm far from it, even i ask questions on here and i try to answer ones when i know the answer.

"hahaha..

1) This forum is full of experts and that is what my point was

2) Most of this posts were done in the same thread, but i'm still well verse in computers

3) You made yourself look like a big idiot...my name isn't John Dulmage

give me a break... "

<sigh>

Unless you were just doing a parody of yourself, I think you just proved my point:-)

EddiE314 - no offense meant.

Shrink

[This message has been edited by Shrink (edited 15 January 2001).]

None Taken.

Just saying that sometimes I make dumbass comments that may offend others. I try to be polite and helpful to the newbies. I just get a little annoyed when people don't use the SEARCH feature.

LOL - yep! I remember that it took me around 6 months to discover that these UBB boards even HAD a search function:-)

Shrink

exactly, Eddie isn't the only one, I don't enjoy answering the same questions 10 times a day, and believe me, I do..

Then don't answer them if you don't think that you can do so in a helpful and respectful way. Otherwise, ignore them as I do and the poster will eventually get around to finding the search function.

Shrink

well not all newbies are idiots (although eddie my bad about the whistler 2416 build, i didn't see the others smile now as u can see by my amout of posts i am a newbie, to this board that is! that by no means makes me a 'newbie' nor can it be an incentive to begin an argument that i automatically know nothing, so anyways, i do think that alot of newbies are just plain ignorant and lazy. When i first got to this board i went through each and EVERY forum to look for probs i may of had etc etc, only took me a few hours but i found quite a few answers about probs i had had. so thnx to all for those answers, and i must say that 80% of my few posts are reply's to help others, smile well anyways nuff bablying (typo? on about nothing, till next time all laugh

------------------

=========================

ICQ me!!!

[This message has been edited by Mr.Guvernment (edited 27 January 2001).]

hey Mr.Guvernment, don't take this the wrong way, as i agree most of your posts thus far have been helpful, but please don't include a signature that big every time you post.... in a topic like this there is no need for me to know your entire system spec