Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian Frank

How can I stop this?

Okay, would someone please tell me how to stop ZoneAlarm from trying to go to Zonelabs website on everyother boot up.

Ive disabled autoupdate, and the web browsing isnt even set to go on on startup.

Is there some way to stop this from happening. I have the latest version of the free one, so it doesnt need to be updated.

Which version are you using? Are you clicking on the zonelabs splash screen at startup? I use zonealarm and don't have that problem. It will go to it's website it you try and click on the splash screen when it's up for 5 seconds though.

I use ZA Pro, so don't know if it's the same.

If you have the programs tab, Block Zone alarm from using the Internet.

Hey, PsychoSword, I may be clicking on it after all. There's this CPUCool program thats on startup and it appears the same time ZA does. I have to click okay to get the programmer's yap about supporting the program--which was almost enough to conivnce me to send money,almost. That would explain alot.

Here's yet another example of your "brightness" Brian. Dude, get some knowledge. why you have so many problems? This stuff is like REAL BASIC STUFF. Come on now. How do I stop Zone ALarm? LOL! Get a clue man.

Uhh, JJ32, this forum was intended to HELP, not to flaunt your knowledge as if your the god of computers. There are plenty of knowledgeable people here, but they dont act like @sses.

Sorry for being human.