Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Primetime2000

MS Sidewinder SW 4.0 - Where??

Hi there!

Can anybody please tell me where I can download the MS Sidewinder Game Controller Software 4.0?? Thanks, Chris

BTW: Maybe someone can upload it at I-Drive or something like that!?

I too am looking all over for Microsoft Game Profiler Software 4.0 ... I'm in need of it and saw it listed on the list, but can't find it anywhere!!!

Its only included/works with new Sidewinder devices.

Well, my joystick isn't new, I've had it for a while, you'd think if other people can get the software when they get a new one, you'd be able to get it also ... is there anyone out there who can upload it somewhere so people like myself can download it and use it with win2k? I'd be greatly appreciative smile Thanks!

I've now heard that the 4.0 is only for USB-Devices! Is that correct??

to TB99 - Please tell me if you found the 4.0 anywhere!!

Thanx!!

I'm using USB, so it doesn't matter for me ... if I find it, I'll email you, I hope you do the same for me!

Hello!

I'have the SideWinder 4.0 soft. but it's impossible to install it on Win2k...

He always says that i must to be a administrator to install it but I'm...

Is there any way you could upload it somewhere so I can get it too!?? Thanks smile

Maybe but i have à little ISDN connection...

------------------

May AMD to be with you!

Fellows,

The SideWinder 4.0 is for USB products!

And it is a joystick-specific (i.e. if you buy a wheel you'll get the wheel's drivers only).

I could install it on Win2K but then I realize it helpless since I dont have a USB (I got the drivers from someone here).

So make sure you get what you need!

PS, I could install my Non-USB (Wheel,ForceFeedback,Gamepad and FreeStyle Pro) all under Win2K with no special software btw.

Oren

I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro USB ... If anyone has the 4.0 software, PLEASE contact me! smile I would love to be able to program the stick again, no problems installing, as mentioned before, I just would like the software for it ... thank you!