Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JBoDEAN

ntoskrnl.exe errors?

Notice in the last couple of days, while working in win2k, i get blue screen error, saying

IRQL Not Less or Equal...

and it points to ntoskrnl.exe

What does this mean? How can I fix this problem?

------------------

BoDEAN

http://www.sammyhagar.net

Ya know, just a few days ago I first had this problem too. It seems to happen everytime I reboot now. The only thing I've changed recently is the Dell Liveware install. And the Window's Updates. Maybe it's one or the other of these? Any ideas?

Here you go...

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is caused by a buggy device driver or an actual hardware conflict. If you’ve recently added new hardware to your system, try removing it and see if the error goes away. Likewise, if you’ve recently loaded a new device driver, you might try using ERD Commander Professional Edition, by Winternals Software, to temporarily disable the new driver and see if the problem goes away.

had same problem but i booted into safe mood and reinstalled my power managment drivers device manager,under computer select what aplys and properties, and update driver and just reinstall the driver reboot and should be good

like i would have written it myself smile

i dont have time to write that much. im barely in here anymore, but im here when i can. seems like the army killed my sparetime. haha smile i learned something new too. good reading. thanks.

Best Regards

E.S

It seems Alec§taarloves posting that....I know I would, if it spent that much effort on it....