Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JBrave715

Sex in gaming.

JBrave715 I think enough came a long time ago

but you know what they say [censored] sells.

Huh? What games do you play? I haven't seen any *** in any of the games I have.

Hummmmm ... Same for me ... Never saw any in the tons of games I have played ...

What do you call s**?

Whats with the *** ...its only [censored] man..cmon now..we all do it.

peace

OC2000

While I respect your opinion, I will say this. No one forces you to play anything you don't want to. If you don't like a games content, don't buy or play it.

<A HREF="http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html" TARGET=_blank> rib_support_blk.gif </A>

[This message has been edited by Wolf (edited 30 May 2000).]

Come on guys. What games have *** in them? I WANNA KNOW!!!! NOW! laugh

Actually most of it is advertising with a chick with half her boobs hanging out. Like in EGM for example on page 59 this month they advertise a product called game shark with two women in leather one squated down with her boobs hanging out and the other one wearing very little of anything. You can try to downsize nudity and profanity all you want but kids will see it and don't think for a second they don't understand it. And with the internet and countless millions of unrated websites out there it's very easy to run into a sight with nudity and alot of them with hardcore nudity in there advertisements and popups.

This so eazy Duke Nuke 3D come with it rigth out of box boy talk HOT STUFF & there is Doom XXX that if you can find the addon map's hehe a real old one.

There as so TR1 a heck ver TOPLESS agine this hard to find.

SHS, those are HACKS, not the released version of the game. Ok, fine Duke had strippers. Wow. Grainy SVGA pixels...the end of civilization as we know it.

Ya know... You people complain about "[censored] in games" like it's the worst cause you can find to speak out against. If you are a resonsible parent, you can take every precaution to keep stuff like this away from your children. If it's your own distaste for this content, again.... DON'T PLAY IT! Buncha damn thin skinned conservatives...

Jbrave, you are right that it is easy, too easy, for kids to run into this content. There again, a RESPONSIBLE parent won't use a TV or computer as a babysitter. Last time I checked, there were untold things that could hurt, or corrupt a child, most of which would be here regardless of the internet or not. It has always been the parents JOB to make sure that they raise their kids right, and learn right from wrong. If people start blaming the negative influences, it usually means they're too damn lazy to guard their kids from it. If you take one negative influence away, there are plenty more to take its place. However, if you raise that kid right, they can avoid those influences on their own or deal with them in a positive way.

Basically, all the negative things in the world are no match for good parenting. So go on, keep *****ing about trivial things like this... it just doesn't matter.

<A HREF="http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html" TARGET=_blank> rib_support_blk.gif </A>

[This message has been edited by Wolf (edited 31 May 2000).]

sometimes the topics on this board are funny. LOL. I dont care if [censored] is in gaming or not, hell i would play a game with lesbians in it what man wouldnt?? Comeon, as mentioned [censored] does sell and its sells very well, why?! Becuase most of the people that play games are nerds that couldnt get a date to save their life, ok thats a little extreme, but whats gonna sell a game 2 1/2 naked girls or screen shots?? They know if they showed the screen shots nobody would buy it so they use 1/2 naked women. Personally advertising means nothing to me, i buy a product after examining all the aspects of it not just the ads, so if something has something that gets my attention then the ad agency did their job to get people to read the ad.

Quote:
Originally posted by JBrave715:
::itches butt:: ::sniffs finger::

Intelligence personified.

Methinks I smell a trolling post here....

[This message has been edited by Wolf (edited 31 May 2000).]

hey, this is NT-COMPATIBLE

does this topic have anithing to do with windows nt or win 2000 ??????

Thanks SO much for not letting this topic die. /end sarcasm

Oh wait.. I just did it too.. DOH.

finger.gif

:P

[This message has been edited by Wolf (edited 12 June 2000).]