Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ledzeppel

You know what

I read alot of posts about people emailing (calling) tech support for help with their games. I have one thing to say about that: KEEP IT UP!! Bug the HELL out 'em. We, the consumer, dictate this industry. Not them. They are in service to us! Everybody should know by now, Windows 2000 is much better than Windows 98 for gaming (those of you that are still having problems, I'm sorry). The only game I can't play is AVP (who knows maybe in the future I can) because of the sticky keys. I can hardly play that game anyways cuz it scares the hell out of me! I'm willing to bet when these gaming companies get so much damn email about Windows 2000, they'll be forced to support it. And they should! If everybody coded as well as ID did with their Quake series (all their games work under Win2k, same for the Unreal folks), we wouldn't have any problems.

I hope you feel stupid for posting a childish remark like that! F***IN Genius!!

To Phillip or SHS,

Is there anyway to kill this clown?

This isn't the first idiotic, juvenile and meaningless post he has dribbled out.

Also, his use of profanity is not appreciated due to the numbers of younger readers (eg jdulmage) who frequent this board. Perhaps you could ban his ip address if it appears to be static.

------------------

The information contained in this post has no nutritional value. I remove myself from all responsibility of the consequences should you print this post and consume it without taking the proper precautions.

Warning: This text best viewed with surround sound.

"H Keel J 311" If you don't stop this B.S. I remove from Message Board for good