Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MAC

Yipee 3DFX and F**KING EA

It was just today i saw what some so called expert wrote about 3DFX and windows 2000 (i will not copy and paste it as it is a page long) but to cut a long story short he basicly said 3DFX would not release windows 2000 drivers because they dont see windows 2000 as a gaming OS and will tell people that the drivers which come with windows 2000 are good enough. well the news today really stuffed up his theory as we will be getting voodoo 3 drivers for windows 2000 as soon as Microsoft get off there arse and return the certificate thingy.

thats great i only hope EA will follow suite with a fifa 2000 patch for windows 2000

and superbike 2000

that is anouther point i wish to make why the hell on earth have EA made superbike 2000 inconpatible with windows 2000 o.k i can understand fifa 2000 as windows was not as much in the know then, but superbikes 2000 is newly released and will not run under windows 2000 i dont know about anyone else but EA really piss me off first they ripp eveyone off by releasing 3 - 4 fifa games in 1 year then they cannot be arsed to make there latest games work with the latest technology well well done 3DFX and yet anouther wank of a job by EA. Retire EA let someone else have the license they could do a much better job than you!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers everyone just had to get that off my chest.

------------------

MAC