Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
String

Q3A / RC3 / TNT / no work !

On loading Q3A on my system (3.64 with opengl hack from 3.56) i can hear background menu sounds and the videos but cannot see anything - the screen remains white.

Any idea how to fix this ?

I'm unsure why, but I have the same problem. It only started after I installed half-life (with the update). The only way I found to fix it is to format and reinstall with ONLY quake.

If you find a proper fix I'd LOVE to know.

Dont know how it happened but it seems drivers didnt install correctly,

i reinstalled 3_56 working (by FORCING windows to use drivers in a specified location using device manager) and its all working fine again

I have a set of customized Nvida drivers that enable all openGL suport for TNT and TNT2 that i modified from Geforce256/TNT2 drivers. Works on the 6 machines we have for testing win2k on all but 1 with TNT and 1 w/ TNT2. If anyone wants - sent me a note. Easy Install.

BJ Mercer wrote:

"I have a set of customized Nvida drivers that enable all openGL suport for TNT and TNT2 that i modified from Geforce256/TNT2 drivers. Works on the 6 machines we have for testing win2k on all but 1 with TNT and 1 w/ TNT2. If anyone wants - sent me a note. Easy Install."

I really want these, but I can´t find your email-address...

Post a link?

Lasse

...If anyone wants - sent me a note. Easy Install.

Please send me this modified tnt2 driver

Thank you

greg@haus14.de

What's wrong with simply using the 3.55 drivers ? They seem to work fine... how can you expect the card to work with hacked drivers ?

------------------

Andy Duplain <andy@trojanco.demon.co.uk>

Hey there bj, I'd also like a copy of those drivers. please send them to jhelm@webzone.net

Thanks!!!

KNight

------------------