Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
imtim83

I just got a new Mobo,processor , and case

I prefer win me over win 98

but they both suck and i have to keep one around to extract all those war3z games that are zipped using wierd dos programs that will not run on nt dos. Winme runs much better on my computer than win98 did and i don't have to use it very often because XP runs all my programs and games perfectly

i ran it on a 333mhz with 64mb ram when i first got my hands on it before it went rtm, it ran fine, took forever and a day to start and Windows never stopped dipping in the Pagefile space, but other than that it ran fine...well, ok it didn't, but it ran. i really want to try it on a 133 with 64mb ram like ms says the minimum requirements are.

It sucked with a PII and 64 megs. Id be surprised to see it boot up in under half an hour with the minimum requirements. In the real world, you'd be an idiot to run Win2k on those anemic specs. Let me know how it runs...if it does. Hehehe biggrin.gif

yeah but why does MS say specs for win2k pro and you really need a lot better specs than they say always?

its like they dont give a care which they dont hehe

BTW is there anyone to get my Nacar revolution , sim theme park , or twisted metal 2 games to work in my win2k pro ?

thanks