Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Manos

DVD software crack!

OK so this has nearly nothing to do with computers but, I hope that I reach the right persons who can help me out here.

So I have a Pioneer DV-535 and the thing it needs to make it region free is a simple program that's about 2MB large.

I gained this info from a company in sweden (stockholm)called DVDirect (www.dvdirect.net) They have the progg. And they whant 995 SEK (about 100 USD) for it.

I whould have have bought it from them fair and square (legally OK). BUT!!!!

And this is a major one!!!

These guys dont whant to send the progg to me on a CD or by e-mail, cause they are afraid that I whould (or anyone else for that matter) start to distribute the progg themselves. So what I have to do is send my player to sthlm and back so the total sum for me to pay will be something like 1500 SEK (150 USD).

What I'm wondering now is thet someone outthere might have the software that I need.

It's a software upgrade to make the Pioneer DV-535 Region Free and Macrovision Free. It's about 2 Megs large.

Man If you have it or you know somone that does... Well please PLEASE give it to me frown I NEED IT BADLY!!!

Thankful for any kind of response!

CU on the Other Side!

-Manos66

this is the wrong board to be asking about stuff like that.... better take that question elsewhere

I'm glad SHS didn't find this one, hehe..so i'll keep bumping it until one admin sees it, lol

yea, that sounds like te time when i was going to buy Win2k LEGALLY.....BUT, BiLL Gates wanted me to send him my computer because he was afraid that the MS Sounce Code would be compromised.

PS...Bump.

jdulmage I saw it & what point he ask for crack not that some ask for software.

Beside jdulmage crack legally.

[This message has been edited by SHS (edited 06 January 2001).]