Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
news

Infinity Softworks releases Elegant, Expandable Calculator for iPhone

Infinity Softworks releases Elegant, Expandable Calculator for iPhone - Published on 01/14/10

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Infinity Softworks, Inc. today announced powerOne 1.0, their financial and real estate calculator for iPhone and iPod Touch devices. powerOne includes almost 60 pre-installed calculations for finance, real estate, mortgages, investing and conversions, a high-powered algebraic and RPN calculator. Additional calculations can be programmed making powerOne infinitely expandable. Calculations are displayed in simple forms, called templates, that make what-if scenario analysis fast and easy.

Portland, OR - Infinity Softworks, Inc., announced today the release of powerOne® financial and real estate calculator for iPhone and iPod Touch. This elegant calculator includes almost 60 pre-installed calculations for finance, real estate, mortgages, investing and conversions, a high-powered algebraic and RPN calculator, and the ability to program additional calculations making powerOne infinitely expandable.

"Over 13 years we've developed some nice products," said Elia Freedman, CEO. " This is the nicest. We spent months fine-tuning details, making it the best financial calculator in the App Store. And being able to calculate whatever you need and then share those results is a powerful combination."

Calculations are displayed in simple forms, called templates, that make what-if scenario analysis fast and easy. Not only can customers use the almost 60 built-in templates but powerOne calculator can be expanded to include hundreds more. These templates can either be written as simply as entering in the formula, similar to a spreadsheet, or it's possible to create advanced templates with control over each template's content. A community site is available for sharing templates as well, where formulas covering everything from finance and engineering to medical and construction can be shared.

"Creating my own templates in powerOne makes my job easier. Now, when I'm with clients or on site, I can easily punch in a few numbers to get the result, ensured that I didn't calculate incorrectly," said Hans-Herbert Schreier. "In addition, I can send the results to my or my client's email account."

Special features include both a big buttoned algebraic and RPN calculator in portrait mode, an advanced calculator with powers, logs, trig, calculation log and history available in landscape mode, and integrated help. All template calculations can be sent via email, either as a communication with clients or a history for the customer. Finally, the entire product can be customized, changing which templates are a button press away and which are available via search or the list.

Device Requirements:

* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later

Pricing and Availability:

powerOne 1.0 is at the introductory price of $5.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.

Infinity Softworks: http://www.infinitysw.com

powerOne 1.0: http://www.infinitysw.com/iphone

Purchase and Download: http://www.infinitysw.com/apple

Infinity Softworks has distributed over 15 million software calculators since its inception in 1997. Its software calculators, which perform business/finance, graphing, and real estate calculations, run on BlackBerry, Palm OS, and Windows Mobile smartphones. Infinity Softworks' products have been bundled with Palm, Sony, Garmin, Handspring and ViewSonic devices. The company is headquartered in Portland, OR. For more information, visit them online. powerOne is a registered trademark and Infinity Softworks is trademark of Infinity Softworks, Inc. Other trademarks are property of their respective companies.

###

Elia Freedman

CEO

elia ( -at -) infinitysw.com