Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........lamers

HAHAHAHAHA. I'm back.................

This is about that long message post where I was away and not reading them.

Oh btw, i have a number of things to talk about. First of all, obviously you guys are all immature and have no lives cause you post on this message even though I was gone for the past several months. Immature?? well, because you say the stupidest things about me that are not true. Again, I was told that doing that DOS/windows thing would work, i didn't say myself that I thought of this. It was thought up already, i was just merely told this. Posting my ICQ log history is also pretty lame and immature as well. 5 pages of this crap, i stopped posting on the first page......that is also immature, unneeded and very stupid. You guys still don't realize that all of this was merely an act to get some laughs on this channel. I can continue it if you want me to, but really, i'm almost puking at this message post and at the same time i'm laughing because you guys are really lame. I really don't have much more to say.....except get a life and that's about it.

I have no idear who you are!

And I could realy care less

Is it not great to be a nobody

from your message you sure think you are somebody.

Wallaby

Also, if you'd been paying any kind of attention at all, you might have realised that the best place for a post of this sort is in the "Other" forum...

[This message has been edited by YuppieScum (edited 10 May 2000).]

This board sucks !

[This message has been edited by badboy (edited 14 May 2000).]

Jdlmage,

With your increasing and undeniable popularity or unpopularity (choose the one that u feel more confortable with), maybe you should start a homepage. And maybe you might turn as popular as the Turkish guy Naheem (or whatever his name is) haha... Hey, you never know.