Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arin

japscat???

I had the unfortunate experience of my friend sending me a japscat video. He told me it was a funny video, and well it is, but still, has anyone ever seen a japscat video?!?

They are crazy! Why would they do that!!!

What is japscat "can we see it"

By the way I like the picture of horse boy on your website he has certainly got some teeth laugh

Badboy look at this www.ezonline.com/freekietah/djhorse.gif

If you dont want to be disgusted please do not read any further.

Anways jap scat is strange and disgusting.

My first jap scat video that I had sent to me was shocking. (all characters are jap)

this limp guy was some how jacking off into a girls mouth, saying "you sucki, you sucki you sucki"

then she sorto of blew bubbles with it and rand it thru here teeth. then the guy got a turkey baister and sucked it up and put it in her butt.

at this point i shut off the video. called my friend and ass. but he told me that is gets really funny so i opened it again to be horified.

she farted out the *liquid* from the turkey baister. then the guy got down, and here is what makes it jap scat.... He ate here poop!

He was all like into it to! moaning for more! i was throwing up when it just kept comming and then it was his turn. I had to stop the video there.

But recently on stileproject... a link my friend showed me... has had a lot of posts making fun of jap scat. apparently it is like a contest over there. they all eat poop for fun or something!

Why would a culture do this!

I am sorry if i have disgusted anyone.

[This message has been edited by Arin (edited 06 May 2000).]

You must have a sick mate to sent you those japscat vids. Do you know this horse boy personally I creased up laughing when I saw the pic on your site this ones even better I nearly wet myself DJ Horseboy laugh

Anyone else browsing this board have a look at Arins pics if you want a good laugh !!!!!

I found horseboy in a scouting magazine of my dads so i cut it out.... this kid i know moved away. he sent me the jap scat.