Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
news

My Town Contacts Could Save Your Life

My Town Contacts Could Save Your Life - Published on 12/29/09

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

tapunited today announced My Town Contacts 1.0 for iPhone devices. My Town Contacts is a new contact management app with One-Tap-Dialing that gathers in one place all the numbers and information you need to feel safe, secure, and totally together. The ones that could save your life and the ones you love. My Town Contacts makes your life easier by prompting you to add in information on your town: for the library, town hall, schools, local pharmacy, and your favorite restaurants and stores.

Peterborough, New Hampshire - My Town Contacts is the new contact management app for your iPhone with One-Tap-Dialing that gathers in one place all the numbers and information you need to feel safe, secure, and totally together---the ones that could save your life and the ones you love.

"This is an important app. I can't imagine anyone being without it. Calls made within 3 seconds - essential in an emergency!" - Kenneth Sheptoff

As an added benefit, it makes your life easier by prompting you to add in information on your town: for the library, town hall, schools, local pharmacy, and your favorite restaurants and stores. You even have an "Other" category to customize for your most personal priority numbers.

Whether in an emergency, or simply for convenience, My Town's One-Tap Dialing will give you peace of mind and a deep sense of security. Wake up in the middle of the night to a fire or the sound of a burglar? Don't panic. Simply reach for your iPhone and One-Tap Dial the fire or police department. No need to look up their numbers, because you already input them into My Town!

On a trip and worried because you can't reach an elderly relative or parent, and you can't remember their neighbor's name? Don't worry. You've already done the research and put it into My Town! Simply reach for your iPhone and One-Tap Dial their neighbor or caretaker.

Don't want to wait through annoying 411 automated calls to find emergency services numbers? You no longer have to wait. You've already been prompted to enter them in My Town! At the airport and are afraid you might have left the stove on? One-Tap-Dialing allows you to quickly reach a relative or the fire department. On the way home and want to order take out from your favorite Chinese restaurant? You have that number too, at your fingertips.

Device Requirements:

* Compatible with iPhone 3.1.2 or later

Pricing and Availability:

My Town Contacts 1.0 is offered at the introductory price of $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. It will later be for sale for $1.99.

My Town Contacts 1.0: http://www.tapunited.com

Purchase and Download: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-town-contacts-one-tap-dialing/id347864434?mt=8

tapunited creates iPhone apps to make life easier and safer. Founded by Hillary Davis, critically acclaimed author (A Million A Minute, Follow Me Guide to Lower Manhattan, etc.), serial entrepreneur, veteran of the financial markets and corporate America, tapunited is the culmination of a lifetime of experience. It is with the hope that her new company will make a difference in people's lives from the ground up, one by one, that she launches her first app, My Town Contacts. Copyright © 2009 tapunited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

###

Hillary Davis

CEO

860-371-6799

info ( -at -) tapunited.com