Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
news

Jingle Bells: HoHoHo! 1.0 Brings Jingle Bell Rock for the Holidays

Jingle Bells: HoHoHo! 1.0 Brings Jingle Bell Rock for the Holidays - Published on 12/22/09

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CrimsonJet LLC today announced Jingle Bells: HoHoHo! 1.0, the premier holiday music application for iPhone and iPod Touch. Jingle Bells: HoHoHo! brings users the enjoyment of ringing holiday jingle bells, allowing users to play the bells along to their favorite holiday carols, or any other song. Jingle Bells comes with the popular holiday song pre-loaded. Tap the play button to see the app play itself and highlight each note. Follow the notes and learn to play it by yourself.

San Francisco, CA - CrimsonJet LLC today announced the release of Jingle Bells: HoHoHo! 1.0, the premier holiday music application for iPhone and iPod Touch. The newest app from the makers of the wildly popular Drum Kit app brings users the enjoyment of ringing holiday jingle bells, allowing users to play the bells along to their favorite holiday carols, or any other song for that matter.

Jingle Bells comes with the popular holiday song pre-loaded. Tap the play button to see the app play itself and highlight each note. Follow the notes and learn to play it by yourself. That's definitely going to impress your family and Christmas guests. But Jingle Bells isn't the only song you can play. Any Christmas song is game, or any other song with bells. You can slide your fingers along to create nice multi-bell textures, or play two or even three bells at a time to play chords. The bells are laid out like a piano, C, D, E, F, G.

"I love hearing Wham's "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart" on the radio," says CrimsonJet lead developer Shane Vitarana. "I can't think of a more fun way to celebrate the Holidays than by getting your jingle bell rock on. Who says bells are just for the traditional carols?"

Skilled musicians and amateurs alike can become rock stars with Jingle Bells, whether playing the bells along with music from the iPod, or making your own future Christmas carol.

Device Requirements:

* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later

Pricing and Availability:

Jingle Bells: HoHoHo! 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.

Jingle Bells: HoHoHo! 1.0: http://crimsonjet.com

Purchase and Download: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jingle-bells-hohoho/id345014163?mt=8

Screenshot: http://gallery.me.com/shanev#100048/Jb2

Based in San Francisco, California, CrimsonJet, LLC, is a software development shop founded in 2007 by Shane Vitarana. CrimsonJet builds leading innovative apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch and has multiple top selling music apps in the app store. Copyright 2009 CrimsonJet, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.

###

Shane Vitarana

Media Contact

847-833-8353

shane ( -at -) crimsonjet.com