Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
swoosher

Detonator3 + LiveWare3 + SB Live = dead devldr32.exe

I just noticed that right after i installed the new detonator3 drivers devldr32.exe crashes every time i start a new app, this is very annoying ..has anyone else been having this problem?

Maybe someone has a solution..?

SB Live! Value Viper770ultra (TNT2u)

did you use NVIDIA's driver uninstaler? if you try to upgrade from a previous driver version, it is advisable to uninstal them

before you switch to the newer one. If you don't, then random aplication crashes happen.

Uninstall you drivers, reboot twice (yeah, a single reboot is not enought to clear all nvdia registry keys), and then reinstall then.

Quote:
Originally posted by swoosher:
I just noticed that right after i installed the new detonator3 drivers devldr32.exe crashes every time i start a new app, this is very annoying ..has anyone else been having this problem?
Maybe someone has a solution..?

SB Live! Value Viper770ultra (TNT2u)

The only solution I've found is to remove devldr32.exe completely from my PC.

Can you please give a link to where I can get the driver uninstaller ?

what exactly does devldr32.exe do? it seems to be running in the background all the time and i can't kill it.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Iblis*:
what exactly does devldr32.exe do? it seems to be running in the background all the time and i can't kill it.

DEVLDR32 is part of the SB Dead! . . . er, I mean, SB Live! wink . . . driver set.