Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
J_Pro

Win2k+SBLive+Hollywood+DVD station

Did anybody ever get the Hollywood plus card to p*** digital audio through the digtal output on a SBLive card. I am using DVD Genie 1.81 with the output through sound card box checked. I hear nothing.

that word that got censored up there is spelled p a s s or otherwise known as p***. I have no idea why it thought I was typing *** as in a s s .

What operating system and driver versions are you using? I'm in Win2k running version 2.0 drivers and working on this exact same problem...

Same as you. I was thinking of installing the creative software which I can make work. However, I will have the digital p***through but then I can't use the hollywood remote.

If you install the Creative software I believe with the help of Remote Selector you could get your remote to work with it. However, last time I tried to install the Creative software on top of the H+ drivers it errored out on setup and told me that it couldn't find a version of the DXR3 drivers running. Have you gotten this to work before?

I did it using the creative drivers and software. The remote does work but the buttons don't match the software. I really need the dvd station software to get the most effectiveness of the remote but then of course it doesn't p*** ac-3/dts. It would be cool if DVD Genie allowed this.

Could you give me the steps you took to install the Creative drivers/software and have them work w/ the H+? I attempted this earlier and had a lot of problems. Which driver/software version were you using?

[This message has been edited by anton (edited 09 December 2000).]

I also have a DXR3 card. I was referring to my experience installing it with the beta drivers.