Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
news

Sandvox Web Designs Introduces "My Life" Design

Sandvox Web Designs Introduces "My Life" Design - Published on 05/27/09

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Sandvox Web Designs has announced the "My Life" design, a brand new design for the popular website creation tool Sandvox. Serving as a professional design with easy to use features. "My LIfe" offers users some new and unique features which make creating their website as easy as possible. 2, 3, or 4 column snippets along with "Boxes" snippets are included to help you get up and running in the shortest amount of time possible.

Shreveport, Louisiana - Sandvox Web Designs has announced the "My Life" design, a brand new design for the popular website creation application Sandvox. The "My Life" design offers the user a number of features built into the design to make creating your website as easy as possible.

Features at a glance:

* Custom 2, 3, or 4 column snippets that allow you to easily create columns on your website.

* Custom "Boxes" Snippet that allow you to create some standout boxes in your sidebar. All of the css is pre-installed in the design

* 11 Pre-designed headers that fit perfectly with the rest of the design. These headers can be used via the banner selector in the Inspector

* Logo

* The original Photoshop file is included making it easy for those who want to create their own custom header

* Video tutorials available for those wanting to learn how to use the snippets

Browser Tested - The "My Life" design has been tested to work with the following web browsers:

* Safari (Mac and PC)

* Firefox 2.x (Mac and PC)

* Firefox 3.x (Mac and PC)

* Camino

* Opera

* Internet Explorer 6

* Internet Explorer 7

* Internet Explorer 8

Minimum Requirements:

* Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 Tiger or 10.5.2 Leopard

* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel

* Sandvox 1.6

Pricing and Availability:

"My Life" is available for only $10.00 (USD). "My Life" is available by itself or as part of the Design Bundle for a modest $28.00 (USD).

Sandvox Web Designs: http://www.sandvoxwebdesigns.com

My Life: http://www.sandvoxwebdesigns.com/MyLifeDemo/

Purchase My Life: http://www.sandvoxwebdesigns.com/design_store/swd_my_life_design.html

Headquartered in Shreveport, Louisiana, Sandvox Web Designs is a small, independent design company founded in 2007 by Gary Byrd. With a focus on innovation, Gary leverages his longtime experience in design industry and his love for CSS and website creation, and ultimately led to the formation of Sandvox Web Designs. Copyright 2007-2009 Sandvox Web Designs. All Rights Reserved. Sandvox, the Sandvox logo, are registered trademarks of Karelia Software in the U.S. and/or other countries.

###

Gary Byrd

Proprietor

318-268-0776

gary ( -at -) sandvoxwebdesigns.com