MSI K7T Pro (MS-6330)motherboard

Amd Duron 700

128 megs of 100 mhz ram

Creative Annihalator Pro

Sound Blaster Live Value

Intel Pro 100 Network Card

13 GiG Hard Disk Drive (Using FAT32)

4.05 GiG Hard Disk Drive (Using FAT32)

What happens is when installing windows 2000 i get a unknown had error was caused in ntdll.dll and the system just crashes. i reboot it a couple of times and it carries on with the install. I get into windows 2000 eventually and the machine will work for a bit. I then install the via 4-in-1 driver pack and something strange happens. I reboot the system and when i try to update the detonator drivers my computers hangs. i clean out the old drivers install the ones. reboot and instead of windows coming back the screen just stays black when the desktop should come back up upon reboot. i then have to back to using the standard geforce drivers included with win2k. i will then be using win2k for a couple of hours and the computer will throw that error up again and this time will not allow me back in. my bios is up to date and i'm using the latest drivers. the strange thing is i checked everything was compatible in the charts on this site and according to it it should be. if anyone could help i'd appreciate it so much because win me is really starting to frustrate me as an alternative.