Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
news

XChange UK Assumes the Operation of ThePowerXChange

XChange UK Assumes the Operation of ThePowerXChange - Published on 04/16/09

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

XChange UK are pleased to announce they have now assumed the operation of ThePowerXChange website. ThePowerXChange has been based near Denver, Colorado, since 1995 and distributes thousands of extensions-based products used with applications such as QuarkXPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects, Premiere, and QuarkXPress Server, as well as many stand-alone applications for the designer, publisher, printer, and web-content creator.

London, UK - XChange UK, the source for extended technology worldwide are pleased to announce they have now assumed the operation of ThePowerXChange website. ThePowerXChange has been based near Denver, Colorado, since 1995 and distributes thousands of extensions-based products used with applications such as QuarkXPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects, Premiere, and QuarkXPress Server, as well as many stand-alone applications for the designer, publisher, printer, and web-content creator. The assumption of ThePowerXChange is an easy and transparent transition as XChange UK functions under essentially the same business model.

"We are very excited about assuming the operations of ThePowerXChange. Since both XChange UK and ThePowerXChange distribute products for the same basic vendor-base, it will be seamless for customers and developers alike," states Tami Stodghill, press relations manager for XChange UK and now ThePowerXChange. "We will offer the same level of customer service and pre-sale and post-sale technical support, with over 75 years of combined knowledge in the desktop-publishing industry. As one entity, we will be able to offer extensive marketing efforts to our vendors in the U.S. and the UK. We continue to offer electronic delivery of products worldwide, and are moving toward a completely green business model for both companies."

Effective 1st April, 2009, XChange UK has taken over all operations involving ThePowerXChange and has staff available during U.S. hours for all aspects of the business including technical support, order delivery, and pre-sale and post-sale information. This provides the U.S. customers with same level of service that ThePowerXChange customers have come to expect and that users in Europe have enjoyed since 1995 with XChange UK.

"Over the past four years I have spent more time on the business of extensions development, marketing, and messaging and less time on the actual distribution," says Cyndie Shaffstall, owner and founder of ThePowerXChange. To that end, I have launched X-Ray Magazine electronically, am performing data analyses of search-engine optimization and social-media optimization for the purpose of extensible technology promotion, created a video series (TimeSaver:MoneyMaker Series found on YouTube® channel ThePowerXChange, among other sources), and have authored a number of books and articles on the topic. All this in addition to my director position at Quark® where I manage the QuarkAlliance program which includes XTensions developers."

"The awareness and implementation of extensions is growing at a rate that requires me to define a focus. I have much to contribute to the industry of extensible technology, but it has become apparent that my contribution is more valuable upstream. To be effective at continuing to grow my 13-year investment in ThePowerXChange and to ensure that it continues to provide a distribution network for extensions, it would have to be assumed by a likeminded company - a company with whom I could partner on ideas, events, campaigns, and messaging - and XChange UK, with their many years' experience and dedication to customer support made for the most obvious choice," added Shaffstall.

XChange International: http://www.xchangeuk.com

ThePowerXChange: http://www.thepowerxchange.com

XChange are a leading supplier of desktop graphic and publishing applications, QuarkXTension® technology; Adobe InDesign®, Acrobat® and Photoshop® Plug-ins® and other design and publishing utilities. XChange offer extended technology products from across the world specific to the graphic design, print and publishing industries and make them available to an extensive user base via their printed catalogue or online at their web site. The company are headquartered in Central London and also offer spe[censored]t training on many of the solutions they sell.

ThePowerXChange been based near Denver, Colorado, since 1995 and distributes thousands of extensions-based products used with applications such as QuarkXPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects, FreeHand, Painter, Premiere, and QuarkXPress Server, as well as many stand-alone applications for the designer, publisher, printer, and web-content creator.

###

Tami Stodghill

Press Relations

303-459-2731

tstodghill ( -at -) xchangeuk.com

ThePowerXChange

+1 877 940 0600

info ( -at -) thepowerxchange.com