Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
phantom2000

hauppauge wintv usb

Anyone know how to install the hauppauge wintv usb into w2k.

I d/l'd the latest driver (1.41) which I think they said in their faq should work with it. The driver died saying the OS isn't win98.

Help...

You can use a program like winrar to extract the files manually, where did u get the 1.41 drivers the newes i can find on there site is WinTV-USB driver version 2.13

I just bought one yesterday(Offic Max has them for $40). I thought I would have a battle to get it to run but I didn't. I installed the drivers throught device manager and went to the wintv2k dir onn the CD and ran setup, and bang, it worked!!! Maybe I just got lucky.

It runs just fine for me but if i open a few applications i get the blue screen u have this problem?

Office depot is selling the same thing for $79.99. If you take the Officemax add into Office depot you can do a price match.

Officemax $39.99

Office Depot $79.99

Office Depot has a 155% price match which means:

$39.99 - $21.00 (Price match difference) = $18.99 + Tax = A REALLY GOOD DEAL!!!!

I got mine!

I got the picture to work on this crazy thing but now I can't get any sound. I have a Sound Blaster live MP3+ sound card with the newest drivers.

Did I forget to load something?