Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jurz

? Other Devices

Just installed Win2k Server on a dual Celeron 500 BP6 after everything is up and running I Have one of those annoying question marks in my device manager, says something about unsupported device Intel 82371AB/EB PCI to ISA bridge (ISA mode). It doesnt seem to be affecting anything ...yet. Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this for me.

Thanx

Jurz

Not sure what that function does, but I have it listed in my hardware and there is no question mark by it. You may want to try and remove it and then reboot windows or tell the device manager to refresh so that it redetects it and see what happens. I have the Dakota 440LX MB and it say's mine is working fine.

Sorry I can't give you any other info then that.

------------------

DarkWolf

As I walk through the Darkness and the Shadows of the Night, you should be wary as you are never out of my sight.

An update for you, I found out that the 82371AB/EB is(at least ofr me) what controls the power management features of your computer. Found that out by poking around the registry.

------------------

DarkWolf

As I walk through the Darkness and the Shadows of the Night, you should be wary as you are never out of my sight.

It sounds like you need to install a driver for a motherboard resourse.