Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blank41

Hellbender Gamepad Problem

Hey all,

I recently re-installed Microsoft Hellbender (95-96) on my Windows XP. It works great, but there's just one major issue: My new Logitech DualAction Dual Analog Gamepad controller isn't being recognized properly by the game. The controller works fine with all of my other old games. With Hellbender the controller just doesn't seem to work when the controls are set to 'Gamepad' in the Configuration. The ship steers down and to the left and pretty much just moves in a frenzied, uncontrolled circle.

I don't want to use the keyboard to play this game; it would be infinitely funner with the use of a gamepad. If anyone can assist me in fixing the problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Dale

As a side note, it should be mentioned that when I played this game on Windows 95 back in the day I was using another Logitech controller and it worked fine.

Dale,

Would you mind posting how you were able to install Hellbender on Windows XP? I recently tried but receive the "This Setup program is not intended to be used with your version of Windows"

I have tried all the compatability options with no luck.

Thanks,

Jim