Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dbegmore

Resizing a Partition -- Win XP

Hi,

Im running Win XP pro sp2 and have a temp HDD with 40 GB. It contains 4 partitions (C,D,E,F).

Windows is installed on the first partition C: which has only 3.8 GB of space !! ;( B'cause of this it is very difficult to install programs as they take space on C: no matter on what drive I install them. Id be grateful if u could tell me a way of how I could resize my C: Partition. Ive tried programs such as Disk Director and Partition magic but I want to know if anything like them are available free of cost.

Thanks x

If you didnt notice I think i told you I already tried but they are only simulation meaning that they will work but not make any changes. Like a demo.

dbegmore...

You stated that in another, separate FOUR YEAR OLD post. Most high level hardware reconfiguration software is going to cost you. Someone on here may know something but I would look at www.majorgeeks.com...pretty good site and I think you will find all kinds of software on there...some you may not even have thought you wanted or needed....

Ok, Thanks .. about the four yr old post :P sry I didnt look smile

PS - Ive tried Ranish partition manager but it didnt work. Ive asked for support elsewhere.