Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BabyBoy--

Bluetooth and headsets

so i've been looking around to buy a headset to use for my computer (talk on msn and on ventrilo for games) but after reading many reviews ive come to the conclusion that those bluetooth devices wont work for this...am i right or can someone explain me how i could go

anyway this is the headset im looking into

plantronics m2500

http://tinyurl.com/bquwy

and as for the reviews they are all in reference to mobiles and clearly state feature such as remote call so the more i read the more im convinced it just wouldnt fulfill my needs

sorry to say m8 but the bluetooth is not wot ur looking for well it all actually depends on wot u want to use it for????

You could use bluetooth if you really wanted to - but to me it seems like a lot of expense for something that can be achieved very easily with a normal wired headset.

My guesses are that you will be in front of your computer when using the headset - so you don't really need the wireless abilities of the bluetooth, not to mentioon the fact that you'd need a bluetooth adaptor on your computer for it to work.

Might as well just get a set of headphones with a built-in mic, and be done with it!

Take a look at this article and this website.

Hopefully they should contain what you're looking for wink

If you have any success, could you report back here, as it's something I've been thinking about.