Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wilhelmus

Answer to life the universe and everything

Originally posted by Wilhelmus:

Hmm, well that answer has always been 42 and of course Deep Thought gave us all the answer after about 7 million years of pondering this question smile

And to top it off Deep Thought helped design the biological computer that could better and more propely ask the correct question instead of just the pat answer that 42 happens to be. That computer is called the Earth laugh

...although unfortunately the computer was destroyed moments before the calculation was due to be finished. However, the partial calculation was discovered to be "what do you get if you multiply six by nine"

There is a theory that says that if both the question and the answer are both known together in the same universe, then the universe will explode and something even more wildly absurd will be created in its place. There are some that believe this has already happened at least once.

I bet the Pan-Dimensional Beings (AKA the mice), were none too happy with the Vogon's when they destroyed the Earth to make way for a Hyper-Space Bypass wink

I think I'll become President of the the universe too and go steal some kind of hot-rod space craft, oh wait, what's this black ship doing just sitting here in the space dock. Nobody around I think I'll just take this one for a ride.

Nice, it has improbability drive, I can be in every location in the known universe at the very same time, very cool ride laugh

Originally posted by Alec§taar:

LOL, "no matter where you go, there you are" (that is from a flick I know it... armies of darkness, n'est pas?)

smile

APK

WRONG!!!!

You have two more guesses APK wink

Originally posted by Alec§taar:

Quote:

DAMN! LOL... ok, you always get me on flix iirc!

Let's see... Kurt Russell's "BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA"

?

(Not cheating & use GOOGLE yet, lol!)

APK

Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrong again, one more guess laugh

Actually a simlar line was used in one the Brady Bunch movie (the latest one with Ben Stiller's wife Christine Taylor)

Mike Brady says something like that when they are about to be kicked out of their house.

AS for why I was watching that movie - show me one male over 21 in a western country who doesn't have fond memories of a Marcia Brady moment and I think it was raining that night.

DING, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!!!!!!!!

We have a winner, tell us what he won there Jay laugh

@Felix, yeah Marcia was nice, but I always had a thing for Eve Plumb(Jan) for some reason wink

True, but I'm assuming it was APK who got the right answer and the Brady Buch quote was just a nod to that film?

Even though I'm a brunette man myself, there's something about long blonde hair.

I could delve deeper into that very subject, however I don't think it would be appropriate for this forum, heheheheheheehe wink

Quote:
A large dairy animal approached Zaphod Beeblebrox's table, a
large fat meaty quadruped of the bovine type with large watery
eyes, small horns and what might almost have been an ingratiating
smile on its lips.

"Good evening," it lowed and sat back heavily on its haunches, "I
am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my
body?" It harrumphed and gurgled a bit, wriggled its hind
quarters into a more comfortable position and gazed peacefully at
them.

Don't forget that Zaphod Beeblebrox invented the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster wink

Emblazened in bold red text were the words:

DON'T PANIC laugh