Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Awaxx

TRY THE SEARCH BUUTON BEFORE POSTING NEW TOPIC

Just try it, plez.

And don't think I consider you has sh@t but I'm just giving you the way to find quicker the answer you're looking for.

And here is the list of subjects already discussed many times in this forum :

TNT, TNT2, Voodoo2 and 3, ASPI and burning prob, dual CPU mobo, USB and many mores.

Just try it, and your life will be different.

Awx

[This message has been edited by Awaxx (edited 15 February 2000).]

Can you help me fix me sb live! for some reason live!ware doesnt work in win2k I dont know why smile

j/k

Creative labs has stated that live!where for win2k will be released in a few months.

...errr.. you mean the search button up with the earth?? please, i'm scared to death to post a new topic concerning the location of the search button with all the racism against newbies. please, anyone...

Creative Labs takes such a long time to do anything, its pathetic, they've had all this time to work on 2k drivers too!

For those people that read to much into my post is was a joke :P. They should just make the post new button work only after you have read a topic and press reply. No help unless you help someone else smile

Could be a solution, but would a newbie help someone before bein helped ? I mean, he's just arrived in Win2k wonderful world and is a little lost.

First is to warm them about the search button that already exist before thinking of new solution.

Awx

I think they (web master(s)) need to make a small change in the design of the forum... they should stick BIG "Search" button next to post (maybe 2 or 3 times the size) so people can't say "they misset it" ;-)