Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sya

'bout chipset for high-low water sensor

hello there

i need a little help here

i do some school project

i need to do some electrical in my project

the probs are i don't know what kind of chipset i need to use to make my project success. i need to know what chipset that i have to use. i need a chipset to controlling water. if you know something about this kind of chip, do so reply my msg. i really need your help. or you just can give me the website for the chipset so that i can search it.

Basically you need a PC with serial port, rs-232 cable(s), 8051 microcontroller-kit w/ com port and compiler for it (DDS MICRO-C 8051 Cross Compiler for example. [it is C based compiler]) and other parts depending for your project... (motors, etc.)

-

For example, If you want measure temperature of water, you will need thremal sensor for that. Then you need write program which reads data from sensor output(s) and write it back to serial port or something like that.

Program in 8051mc ram reads sensor output data and process it->Writes it to MC's com port->PC program reads it from PC's com port and process it.

You can easily modify the program for your needs. And you need something about electronics.

Provide more info please! smile

Quote:

Keep this in mind, & it will help you get a BETTER grade too by saying your stuff can run on BOTH Linux and Win32... I would grade you higher for it @ least as a "GOOD SOUND BUSINESS DECISION FOR PRODUCT STRATEGY" as well as choosing a HIGH-PERFORMANCE AND FAST PROGRAMMING SYSTEM like Delphi, etc.

As fellow Delphi programmer, I agree. smile