Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Malaris

2 things;

1. Whenever I change the details on my account for this website, they are never saved, it always reverts back to my original settings, why is this?

2. (This one is kinda unimportant but it helps get the feedback forum rolling again) The four 'ranks' I have seen are; Moderator, Junior Member, Member and Senior Member.

As it is only necessary to post 100 times to become a senior member, shouldn't there be a higher rank for the everyday users of these forums who have 1000's of posts?

Originally posted by Waffler:

Quote:

As it is only necessary to post 100 times to become a senior member, shouldn't there be a higher rank for the everyday users of these forums who have 1000's of posts?

Ah, you mean a Googlplex Member laugh

Originally posted by Alec§taar:

Quote:
I'm going for the 10,000 mark myself!

APK

1 post at a time APK, what with your suggested rank of Sainthood for any one who has 1000+ posts, I wouldn't want you getting any delusions of granduer now....

8)

Originally posted by Waffler:

Quote:
Whenever I change the details on my account for this website, they are never saved, it always reverts back to my original settings, why is this?

All settings or the email account only?

Originally posted by Philipp:

Quote:
All settings or the email account only?

All settings

Originally posted by Philipp:

Quote:
Please send me a PM with your login. I need to take a look.

Any luck so far?

I just added "test" to the Interests field. The system saved the information without any problems.

Which fields did you tried?