Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
whiteskull20

Directx_9.0c PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

Hi i have just brought "Warhammer 40K : Dawn of War" and i have fully and succsefuly instaled it i also downlouded "Directx_9.0c" because i need to i did this succesfuly and restarted my computer i then tried 2 open and play this game a messeg came up "ERRO

Spooge driver not found, please check that u have fully and succesfuly instaled *Directx_9.0c*"

BUT I HAVE!

I have tried loads of times takin my "anti virus" OFF and this has not werked iv tried meney uther things and it has told me it has succesfuly instaled (Directx_9.0c) but i can still not play my game!

THIS IS GETING STUPID!

How can i fixe this magour problem please help me!!!!

wink what you should do is make sure you graphics card is up to date and fits the system requirements this shuold sort the problem

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...my sims 2 game will not work because on my computer i have direct 8.0 w/e and i need 9.0....this for me never works for me...bacause its takes the the folders out but when its copying...it stops working..or i get a error message something about windows logo thing! I have windows xp..and everything....this should download i dont understand..i have tryed online as well do download this...if any of you know what i can do please please email be at bluedragon001@hotmail.com THANK YOU!!!

Alrighty.. i dont understand why this warning that says:

"Failed to find any Directx 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system! Please make sure you have a Direct X 9.0c graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer. The application will now terminate."

*frustraded* I <b>HAVE</b> DirectX 9.0 i just downloaded it.. and i kno for a fact that i have it.

frown Please can somebody help me?!

im havin the same problem as jewels, and it is really really not funny. ive been trying everything to get it to work all day and it just doesnt. the person who originally posted this tread should forget about computer games and invest in a dictionary.

that feels better, i didnt meen it, i had to get my anger out. :P

ihatedirectx, there are probably more than a dozen threads that address a problem with directx and any number of games - most of which are really a problem of the type of video card they are using. The name brand of a machine (Dell or emachine) is irrelevant since those machines use a variety of different onboard or full card videos. Try exploring the threads to see if there is a solution based upon the similarity of the equipment you are using. Philippe makes that relatively easy with his related threads section below. If you want to get to the bottom of your problem, post the motherboard, video card you have installed, how much memory you are running.

Right click on "My Computer" and go to "properties". Hardware>Device Manager and click on the + sign and tell us what your Graphics card is.

Although your card may not be capable of all that Directx 9.0c can do, it has to at least be compatible with it. It is possible that you may need a new card. But at the very least, you will want to make sure you have the latest drivers available for your card! Use that infoprmation to track down the appropriate driver.

If you are still unsure of your hardware you should get Sisoft Sandra. It will give you a detailed description of everything in your computer. Important stuff to know.

http://download.guru3d.com/sandra/

Good luck!