Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
felix

GMail invitations

hey a192lt1 i read ur post nd u say that u have 6 more remaining. If u could hook me up with 1 it would be great. Thanks. Email me on ska675@hotmail.com

Hi, I would love a GMAIL invite if anyone still has one left, if I qualify for one.

fuct2003@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.

Regards

i want one invitation.

jgiannakop(@)orasisstudios(.)com

thanks in advance.

hi can anyone plz send me a gmail invitation

i realllllllllllllllllly need it

thanx

thaone@email.si

hi can anyone plz send me a gmail invitation

i realllllllllllllllllly need it

thanx

thaone@email.si

And why do you need it? With two posts, it seems you have only joined these forums to get a gmail invite.

Having said that, convinve me that you deserve one and I will send you an invite

man, these gmail invites are precious, huh? Well, anyways, I found your post via lovely googling and was wondering if you (or anyone for that matter) had any leftover invites to give. I really would love to give it over to my boyfriend, who is a complete nerd (<3) and wants one more than anything. It'll be his christmas gift...and then maybe he'll stop paying so much attention to the computer and more to me. lol wink

~Meag

myhatbarks(at)yahoo(dot)com

Originally posted by Wicked101:

Quote:
Hi, I would love a GMAIL invite if anyone still has one left, if I qualify for one.

fuct2003@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Can I pretty please get an invite, pretty pretty please with a lot of sugar on top.

Thanks

fuct2003@hotmail.com

Hello all of you, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE GMAIL ACCOUNTS, COULD SOMEONE SAPRE ONE?????? PLEASE????

IF SO, SEND TO mdofl1@comcast.net

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!

P.S.

I AM WORTHY :-)

LOL

Hi,

Kindly add me to the list (cassandramiller@ureach.com). I definitely would like to check out gmail! Thank you!!!

*Hugs & Kisses**

~ CaSsIe ~

So did anyone get a GMail invite? Or was this a phishing scam to harvest e-mail addresses??? Oh well, now that I'm getting spammed up the wazooo...I have nothing to lose!

If anyone would be so kind of enough to give me a GMail invite, I would be very much appreciated. Thanks!!!

~CaSsIe~

(cassandramiller@ureach.com)

I sent out 3 of mine but I never got the email back saying they had activated their accounts.

I'll gladly trade a Gmail invite for a referral from my link to mp3players4free.com. If you haven't heard about this site yet, you get a free ipod for completing an online offer (I did the BMG music service, many others can be completed and cancelled for free). Click on the link below, sign up and complete an offer, and I'll send you your invite. Email me with any questions (PPafl@ <nospam> hotmail.com - get rid of the <nospam>, you know the drill).

Cheers!

Evan

http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=17219

Originally posted by adamvjackson:

Quote:
1GB capacity, neat message threading so you can easily view a message, replies, and counter-replies without all of the > >>> >> that's inserted from replying/forwarding, etc., searching of emails by text, just as a google search.

That's the major reasons that I can think of, also BTW, Hotmail/MSN has announced the removal of the ability to check Hotmail/MSN thru Outlook/Outlook Express for free accounts.

Hmm I still check two Hotmail accounts thru Outlook Express still...

I have 6 gmail invites currently.

I have my account forward to current ISP account at the moment but I just logged in and found that I have been given another 6 invites. So here it is - I will give them away and here's the checklist:

1. 30 posts on the board (nobody can ask that many SIMS2 questions surely)

2. Monty Python fan (not a requirement but good anyway)

3. Can promise me that they've given something to a Tsunami relief fund

Then either leave an email with some kind of "NOSPAM" in it or drop me a PM.

F

<edit> Tomay and Akiss just got sent one each. Only 4 now.</edit>

i laugh if sumone got these emails, and started email bombing them...ahahhahahaah...

anywayz what the hell you all talking about?... cant u just go to the gmail website or sumthing and sign up for an account?...

No. Don't ask me why. Maybe it's Google Corps twisted way of watching the organic growth of this service and how the web is interlinked.

Or they're just having trouble getting enough HDDs to allow people just to wander on over and sign up.

I read somewhere a while ago that its because they are still in a testing phase, I think I read it on Google's GMAIL site or something

Hey guys, I've been using Yahoo for...well forever, probably since it was created! LOL!. Anyways I was wondering how much better Gmail is over Yahoo?

I have 50 available invites... and I won't use all of them.

Drop me a note at:

robert.welton<nospam>@gmail.com

You know what to do with the <nospam> bit...

First come, first served...

laugh