Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
felix

GMail invitations

One of my friends sent me a GMail invitation 2 days ago which was nice and it got me to thinking.

Perhaps we could have a thread where people could negotiate the transfer of invitations. Once negotiated they would be sent by PM or eMail.

Once I get some I'll be happy to share as most of my friends who want a GMail account already have one.

F.

Hello. I'm a new member of this forum and joined to get some help which I did (so thanks). Anyway, I'd like to give something back, so I'm up for this and already have some invitations going spare.

I would ceratinly apreciate a Gmail invite if you still have some left. Thanks

fiolex@hotmail.com

What is the sudden fascination with Gmail everywhere all of a sudden?

I here it has a 1 or 2Gb Inbox allowance, but other than that what is so special about it?

1GB capacity, neat message threading so you can easily view a message, replies, and counter-replies without all of the > >>> >> that's inserted from replying/forwarding, etc., searching of emails by text, just as a google search.

That's the major reasons that I can think of, also BTW, Hotmail/MSN has announced the removal of the ability to check Hotmail/MSN thru Outlook/Outlook Express for free accounts.

Sounds a lot more inviting now.

(Stop posting so fast adamvjackson I can't keep up!!)

Originally posted by felix:

Quote:
Yo bunggle,

Any hits on your offer?

Well there weren't when you asked, but I just sent an invitation to Bruji82!

I would really like a gmail account if anyone has any invitations left, could someone please email me one?

lizloen@yahoo.com

Thank so much!

Wow, it's amazing how many new members this topic attracted, isn't it? smile

HI there! I've been looking for info on DX9.0c and The Sims2 and I saw this. I just got my Gmail and I have 6 invites plus 5 that my brother will never use. email me if anybody needs one.

dovall@gmail.com

8)

Hy there!

smile Anyone has another invitation left, because I am sick and tired of searching an invitation to Gmail and I really need an account at Gmail.

Thanx, Cezar;)

My address is alex_cezar_mihai@yahoo.ca smile

Please, could anybody send me a Gmail invitation?

I'm very interested.

My current e-mail is: elia_k@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Please, send me an invitation for Gmail if you still have any.

My e-mail is darrondo@iespana.es

Thanks

I haven't had any invites in a few months. I will tell you, however, that any invites that I do get will be offered to active community members. Sorry to disappoint all you folks with 1 post...

Originally posted by adamvjackson:

Quote:
I haven't had any invites in a few months. I will tell you, however, that any invites that I do get will be offered to active community members. Sorry to disappoint all you folks with 1 post...

That's a good idea, I've got a few invites knocking around anyway....

Originally posted by CaptainCHeerios:

Quote:
Hey i was wondering if you could send me a gmail invite at captaincheerios@hotmail.com please

And why should we do that? Are you just a freeloader or do you have a decent reason?

hrmmmmmmm let me think i am a tech spe[censored]t at a high school.....i am helping people out right now on your forms with things i know.......could that be good......

Also i am going to college next year at UAT so i am going to be designing video games....so being able to store large files over the internet will help me......anymore questions.......like how many Cisco networking certificates i have?